Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

General Discussion

UFOs/Aliens - Page 1

UFOs/Aliens

Posted by: PichuUmbreon
Date: 2008-12-31 02:02:19
So… I was bored as hell, so I decided to read what people wrote on the topic of UFOs, which includes http://ufos.about.com. I realized that one of the reasons some people believed in UFOs landing on Earth, was because it made their lives less boring.

I'm not saying I'm a strong believer in them existing on Earth, but I am interested in what is out there in the universe.

Does anyone here think they saw a UFO once? Do you read a lot about aliens? Or, do you think it'd be impossible for them to come to Earth? Discuss.

Re: UFOs/Aliens

Posted by: ultraVex
Date: 2008-12-31 18:33:10
I believe that one day, it'll happen, but as of now, the 'aliens' in question are probably at the same point as we are in the search for other forms of life.

Posted by: Axaj
Date: 2008-12-31 20:29:27
My guess is that we will probably find life in space as something like bacteria or protists.

Posted by: Ratipharos
Date: 2009-01-02 19:21:11
There may actually be life on Mars. But this life would be completely different from us, as it wouldn't breathe air. I believe it would be some form of noxious gas.

Posted by: PichuUmbreon
Date: 2009-01-03 02:35:55

I believe that one day, it'll happen, but as of now, the 'aliens' in question are probably at the same point as we are in the search for other forms of life.

That seems likely, though you do have to consider that the Universe has been around for a long time, and intelligent aliens might either have been born much earlier than us, and/or their technology has developed much more rapidly.