Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

General Discussion

Depressed on New Year - Page 1

Depressed on New Year

Posted by: :56 ERROR
Date: 2009-01-01 01:53:20
Okay, so it's 11:40-ish AM here right now.
Last night I was depressed like hell… I don't know what the hell my problem is. I felt like someone in my family died or something, anyhow, I was very despondent. My parents once said, 'no one should be sad on New Years', well damnit, I was. Although I felt better about 10 minutes after 12 AM, I was depressed in 2008 for hours!
It was a reason that seemed to be there, but actually wasn't… Why the fuck should I be depressed in Oman on fucking New Years!? Oh well, this is pretty much my problem. I just post these kind of things to let others know how much of a sad sod I am. Holy shit my self esteem is low… One of you can point that out, please. Oh well, here it goes for the rest of you:
[size=7]HAPPY [/size][size=7]NEW YEAR EVERYBODY!!!![/size]
;D  :-\

Re: Depressed on New Year

Posted by: Axaj
Date: 2009-01-01 09:47:02
I get depressed too, but not as much anymore.