Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

General Discussion

Has it snowed yet? - Page 2

Re: Has it snowed yet?

Posted by: Thomas
Date: 2009-02-02 20:39:12

I love snow. It's snowed here where I am in England. I haven't seen snow in about 2 years. I haven't had a white Christmas, since I was a kid.

I've never had a white Christmas. Ever.

Posted by: Wild MissingNo. appeared
Date: 2009-02-02 20:41:04
It only happened when I was a kid. I was about 8 I think when all of outside of my house was white with snow. It was nice. I haven't seen much snow, since the global warming started, so we get global warming and now global cooling for the freezing weather.

Posted by: Bassmasta
Date: 2009-02-02 21:29:15

I love snow. It's snowed here where I am in England. I haven't seen snow in about 2 years. I haven't had a white Christmas, since I was a kid.

I've never had a white Christmas. Ever.
I just had my first one. But because how much it snowed, I now only like snow when it gets me a 2 hour delay from school. ;)

Posted by: Wild MissingNo. appeared
Date: 2009-02-02 21:33:53
I used to love it when school was canceled for the day. I hated school. But I never had a snow day. -_-

Posted by: :56 ERROR
Date: 2009-02-02 21:55:50

Yes my sister (who is at university in Brighton, England) has had about a foot of snow, lucky they are.
I shouldn't even mention 'snow' and 'Oman' in the same sentence.

I'm the only person in my school who has even HEARD of Oman

Oh well, consider yourself lucky that you've even heard of the Jewel of Arabia…

Posted by: ?????(000)
Date: 2009-02-03 02:36:21
Yay! Now it's the second day of snow! I'm so happy, because it's like an extended weekend.

Posted by: Zowayix
Date: 2009-02-03 17:24:54
I hate each and every one of you. You crazy yanks and your being-in-the-Northern-Hemisphere-ness.

Posted by: Guy
Date: 2009-02-03 17:25:21
Dude, like, I've gotten tons of snow! In fact, I think it's one more snow day until my school has to start making them up!

Posted by: :56 ERROR
Date: 2009-02-03 17:51:02

I hate each and every one of you. You crazy yanks and your being-in-the-Northern-Hemisphere-ness.

I'm near the equator though.

Posted by: ?????(000)
Date: 2009-02-04 10:58:48
Damn it, there's no more snow.

Posted by: Kyoukipichi
Date: 2009-02-04 19:09:09
I live in Colorado, so of course I'll get snow, even sometimes in the fall and spring.

*remembers when there was snow in April in Montana*

Posted by: GARYM9
Date: 2009-02-05 06:28:20
And now Florida has freeze warnings/watching combined with windchill watches/warnings.  who belives me now? :P

(It's like 26-32 in some central parts of the state)

Posted by: Jump and Run
Date: 2009-02-05 07:07:04
I live in Colorado as well, and theres been quite a bit of snow. But it started snowing later than usual.

Posted by: Bluelatios
Date: 2009-02-05 09:35:09
There are actually a few times where it will snow in Texas. But not very often that's for sure! But the most memorable day was like, 6 years ago or something and it was a HUGE ice storm! It was probably a once in a lifetime day in Texas, and I woke up after the loud night full of hailstones to find all the trees and plants encased in a layer of ice  :o! It was pretty cool!

Posted by: Bassmasta
Date: 2009-02-05 16:42:23
At least you have had something like that. The weirdest snow thing I've experienced was having it snow in late April.

EDIT: It just snowed this morning, but a very thin layer. Expecting more tonight.