Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

General Discussion

I'm going to be offline for most of the Weekend - Page 1

I'm going to be offline for most of the Weekend

Posted by: glitchhunter09
Date: 2009-02-19 18:57:26
Pretty6 much the title is self explanatory. The reason why I won't be here is because I'm going on a small Excursion with my Boy Scout Troop this Weekend. I'm an Eagle Scout and am therefore actually just one of the Adult leaders. Trust me on this though, the amount of Hyperactivity everyone in my troop has  is unbelievable.

Basically it is like unleashing 20 copies of the most hyperactive and annoying member that is currently on the forums.

I should be back sometime sunday night. I'll be leaving late tommorow night.
I'm mainly just saying this so if someone needs me for whatever reason They are just simply going to have to wait until I return.

Re: I'm going to be offline for most of the Weekend

Posted by: amityvilletoaster1
Date: 2009-02-19 20:36:08
Oh. That's long time!!! Sort of. Have fun!!!

Posted by: agusganog
Date: 2009-02-20 15:30:29
Good luck!

Posted by: glitchhunter09
Date: 2009-02-22 16:52:41
I'm BAAAaaaack! The whole trip was fun and a little strange for me as well. So if you wanted to see me for whatever the reason then be my guest.

Posted by: Axaj
Date: 2009-02-26 21:05:26
That 6 sure is pretty.