Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

General Discussion

I hate my psp! - Page 1

I hate my psp!

Posted by: tachi
Date: 2009-02-22 05:12:27
Can't stop typing slow! Too much work to type 1 sentence! Please unzip yoshi theme. Send back when done.

Re: I hate my psp!

Posted by: GARYM9
Date: 2009-02-22 21:22:10
Ahh… nvm. Just did

Date: 2009-02-22 21:27:12
it did not work! I hate the creator of this theme! I Hate him! thanks to those who tried to help!

Date: 2009-02-23 16:12:13
Complain about tech issues here! ;D glad to hear and help.

Date: 2009-02-23 16:34:26
My pearl rom dont work. what do I do? it on psp homebrew! it just say 'this file cant be read' . I will try to extract again. any suggestions?

Posted by: Ketsuban
Date: 2009-02-23 16:38:58
How about you stop triple posting and fuck off?  This forum is for Pok?mon glitch research, not helping n00bs fix their fucking hacked PSPs.  Go cry to Sony about that and get your warranty revoked.

Date: 2009-02-23 16:47:23
sony looks down on custom firmware. and yes i can branch off pokemon games and posting @nintendo telling me why these games fuck up. magic tech and virus.zip files also allow me to see ds program codes, nintendo wii shop, etc. therefore i do research glitches, except ds games  because psp aint working

Posted by: Ketsuban
Date: 2009-02-23 16:57:02

[li]Don't be stupid.[/li]
    [li]Don't exploit loopholes.[/li]
    [li]Make your posts legible and meaningful… "net speak"/"AOL speak"/"txt speak"… are not allowed.[/li]

Posted by: Wild MissingNo. appeared
Date: 2009-02-23 16:59:49
To be honest, the only way NOT to get banned, is get a computer and learn not to be, stupid. I've been seeing the poinltless topics, about and you keep this up, Tachi, you're going to get banned.

Date: 2009-02-23 17:04:24
dont care. there is a LOT MORE places to post. just chose this one because it requres less memory than most

Posted by: Wild MissingNo. appeared
Date: 2009-02-23 17:13:55
This rate you'll no doubt be banned from every forum possible.

Date: 2009-02-23 17:27:14
actually no. this one has no freedom. too many uptight rules, not appealing to kids of young age, stuck heavily on theme. i am surprised it lasted this long. i only met 1 decent person here. my rating 4.5 out of10.  and posting ideas and favorite stuff is not stupid.

Posted by: GARYM9
Date: 2009-02-23 18:13:37
Your reactions to THREE FUCKING POSTS is uncalled for.

[li]Don't be stupid.[/li]
    [li]Don't exploit loopholes.[/li]
    [li]Make your posts legible and meaningful… "net speak"/"AOL speak"/"txt speak"… are not allowed.[/li]

Yes, because what he's done is CLEARLY exploiting a loop hole and he's typn leik tislolololololololol!!!!!!!

How about you stop triple posting and fuck off?  This forum is for Pok?mon glitch research, not helping n00bs fix their fucking hacked PSPs.  Go cry to Sony about that and get your warranty revoked.

Apparently you're missing the point of what GENERAL DISCUSSION means.  He can talk about anything he damn well pleases here including how Pok?mon sucks only if he does it in a way that's not flaming and gives constructive criticism.

To be honest, the only way NOT to get banned, is get a computer and learn not to be, stupid. I've been seeing the poinltless topics, about and you keep this up, Tachi, you're going to get banned.

It is VERY hard to get banned from here.  You have to be either trolling staff and users or running a spam raid and even then you get let back in most times for that. *pokes Kannon/Don Watermeleon/Yuzihax as an example of spam raiding.*  And as for pointless topics, you have a WHOLE BOARD FULL.

Congratulatory +20 WOM for general shit assery for Shinji.

Tachi, if you ever see this, please read the rules and follow them and try to take time to type on your PSP. (I know it's hard)

Posted by: agusganog
Date: 2009-02-23 18:37:30
He's doing the best he can.

Sorry Shinji, but you do not perceive.

Posted by: Zowayix
Date: 2009-02-23 18:52:57
I would keep him around anyway, just because of how funny he is.