Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

General Discussion

Jailbreaked the iPod Touch! - Page 1

Jailbreaked the iPod Touch!

Posted by: Guy
Date: 2009-03-28 09:36:57
Yeah! Two days ago I finally got my iPod jailbreaked! And it is so wiked noki (wicked cool) that I can't say! I recommend it to anybody who has one (or an iPhone). Now I can play Pok?mon Yellow and TCG without their files continually deleting! And also I can do Green, and Mario games I hadn't tried, and stuff! And I can customize stuff like never before! The program I used was QuickFreedom. Discuss jailbreaking and jailbreaked apps here.

Re: Jailbreaked the iPod Touch!

Posted by: MissingNo
Date: 2009-04-03 21:04:32

Yeah! Two days ago I finally got my iPod jailbreaked! And it is so wiked noki (wicked cool) that I can't say! I recommend it to anybody who has one (or an iPhone). Now I can play Pok?mon Yellow and TCG without their files continually deleting! And also I can do Green, and Mario games I hadn't tried, and stuff! And I can customize stuff like never before! The program I used was QuickFreedom. Discuss jailbreaking and jailbreaked apps here.

Winterboard. Installulo.us. That is all…

… 'cept I went to the dark side, handed in my iPod, and got an HTC Touch Diamond from Sprint. TouchFLO 3D is win.

Posted by: Guy
Date: 2009-04-04 05:13:46

Yeah! Two days ago I finally got my iPod jailbreaked! And it is so wiked noki (wicked cool) that I can't say! I recommend it to anybody who has one (or an iPhone). Now I can play Pokémon Yellow and TCG without their files continually deleting! And also I can do Green, and Mario games I hadn't tried, and stuff! And I can customize stuff like never before! The program I used was QuickFreedom. Discuss jailbreaking and jailbreaked apps here.

… 'cept I went to the dark side, handed in my iPod, and got an HTC Touch Diamond from Sprint. TouchFLO 3D is win.
What are Installous and TouchFLO 3D?
EDIT: Oh, so that's what Installous is…cool. What's the other thing?

Posted by: MissingNo
Date: 2009-04-04 13:00:53

What are Installous and TouchFLO 3D?
EDIT: Oh, so that's what Installous is…cool. What's the other thing?

Ever since I gave up my iPod all I can come up is a rough comparison:
TouchFLO 3D is like Winterboard. Just on the Windows Mobile side. :P

[img]http://i39.tinypic.com/vn2dc7.jpg[/img]