Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

General Discussion

You guys missed April fools - Page 1

You guys missed April fools

Posted by: fivex
Date: 2009-04-05 02:08:19
Now remove the weird news thing.
Unless it isn't for Apr. 1

Re: You guys missed April fools

Posted by: Wild MissingNo. appeared
Date: 2009-04-05 03:08:17
I don't think this is for April Fools. If it was this would of been posted on that day not days AFTER. Besides, who ever psoted that news thing, the grammar is pointless. I mean it's the fucking 5th of April, April Fool's day is well over. This isn't funny, so be serious guys, come on. (Also the reason Guy, your games lose their data, is because the battery inside the cartridge is failing. I've lost my Yellow data over 50 times over the years. Yet my current data has been fine ever since I caught the Yellow MissingNo. and the thing about it, damaging your game, is not true. Its been sitting on my game for 2 years.)

Posted by: GARYM9
Date: 2009-04-05 07:46:33
Blame xparasite9.

Edit: We didn't miss April Fools; if you haven't noticed, IIMarckus did change a few admin display names.

Posted by: Wild MissingNo. appeared
Date: 2009-04-05 08:12:47
I've noticed that with the weird names, and what is with the "noob-talk"? Well, it's what most call ridiculous grammar. Can someone remove that news thing? April Fool's is over, and this "Kayla", hasn't got anything to do with Conficker. No one knows what it can cause, other than damage and spam emails. (Thank you to whoever removed it.)