Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

General Discussion

420 - Page 1

Posted by: shaggs
Date: 2009-04-22 15:57:08
Anybody else here celebrate it?

I did, I jacked 50 bucks worth  of yu gi oh
cards and played for the fist time in
4 years with my friend, then we smoked
weed.

Re: 420

Posted by: ?????(000)
Date: 2009-04-22 16:18:29
Care to explain what 420 is, for members which haven't heard of it?

Posted by: GARYM9
Date: 2009-04-22 16:21:41
4/20 (April 20th) is the date of a Stoner Holiday, Hitler's Birthday, Columbine Shooting aniversery iirc, and a LOT of other stuff.

Mostly the part of 4/20 Papa Doc is refering to is the Stoner Holiday.

Posted by: Missing? NO!
Date: 2009-04-22 17:21:02
You smoked weed? :o

Date: 2009-04-22 17:37:50
No. Papa Doc did.

Nearly all teenagers know about 4/20.  I can tell who's young just by looking at this thread.

Posted by: glitchhunter09
Date: 2009-04-22 18:24:55
All I ever seem to hear about is events happening is on 4/19. There seems to be a lot of shit that falls under that day for some reason as well.

Posted by: Axaj
Date: 2009-04-22 18:33:14
Gah, I hated 420!  Just a bunch of stupid kids who think they are cool because they kill their brain cells with a illegal substance!  Why don't they all just huff kittens, it's way cooler and it does not have any bad side effects (besides slight addiction).

Posted by: Wa
Date: 2009-04-22 19:03:15
I shudder to imagine huffing kittens, but generic Benadryl makes the world spin.

All I ever seem to hear about is events happening is on 4/19. There seems to be a lot of s**t that falls under that day for some reason as well.

Earth Day is April 22.

Date: 2009-04-22 19:04:01
That's today. :P

Posted by: Wa
Date: 2009-04-22 20:23:48
Today won't be today forever. I want this to make sense, say, tomorrow.

Posted by: ultraVex
Date: 2009-04-24 18:05:30

Gah, I hated 420!  Just a bunch of stupid kids who think they are cool because they kill their brain cells with a illegal substance!  Why don't they all just huff kittens, it's way cooler and it does not have any bad side effects (besides slight addiction).

Most drugs aren't as bad as you think they are. Most of the rumors that "drugs will kill you" and that "you will turn stupider/go insane if you use drugs" are just propaganda promoted and spread by the media.

Marijuana and LSD are two good examples of drugs which don't have many bad side-effects to your health, as both of these do not cause addiction. However, in the hands of an idiot, drugs can be extremely dangerous. You have to know what you're doing to use drugs effectively.

I'm rambling, aren't I?

Date: 2009-04-24 18:26:01

Most drugs aren't as bad as you think they are. Most of the rumors that "drugs will kill you" and that "you will turn stupider/go insane if you use drugs" are just propaganda promoted and spread by the media.

Marijuana and LSD are two good examples of drugs which don't have many bad side-effects to your health, as both of these do not cause addiction. However, in the hands of an idiot, drugs can be extremely dangerous. You have to know what you're doing to use drugs effectively.

I'm rambling, aren't I?

[capslock]LSD DOESN'T CAUSE BAD SIDE EFFECTS TO YOUR HEALTH? THAT GOES AGAINST ALL TEXTBOOKS AND HEALTH BOOKS![/capslock]

Also: "Most drugs aren't as bad as you think they are. Most of the rumors that "drugs will kill you" and that "you will turn stupider/go insane if you use drugs" are just propaganda promoted and spread by the media."

Pacman's Cousin says otherwise.

It makes sense, there's dates above our heads… and avatars… and posts.

Date: 2009-04-26 16:21:21

I'm rambling, aren't I?

[capslock]LSD DOESN'T CAUSE BAD SIDE EFFECTS TO YOUR HEALTH? THAT GOES AGAINST ALL TEXTBOOKS AND HEALTH BOOKS![/capslock]

Also: "Most drugs aren't as bad as you think they are. Most of the rumors that "drugs will kill you" and that "you will turn stupider/go insane if you use drugs" are just propaganda promoted and spread by the media."

Pacman's Cousin says otherwise.

It makes sense, there's dates above our heads… and avatars… and posts.

Come on, cut weed some slack…. well,  A LOT OF SLACK.

I haven't felt different since I started smoking weed, just that it
makes me feel better, and the whole "Pacmans Cousin" and the whole
me tripping it out, I'M FUCKING STONED, what are you guys seriously
expecting?

Noone gets why I smoke weed.

I don't smoked weed for fun, for entertainment, I smoke
weed cause it makes me feel better and it brings me happyness
that's really hard to come by.

Posted by: Jump and Run
Date: 2009-04-26 16:35:30
I celebrated 420. I beleive that smoking weed is more of a matter of responsibility. I went to the Denver capital in Colorado, and it seems that alot of you would be suprised at how many people were there and how much fun they were having. I saw rival gangs getting along… In fact, I've never actually seen so many people in one place having that much fun O-o.

The reason I smoke: It gives me an open mind about things and makes me more active and imaginative. Plus it helps my insomnia and muscle problems.

Date: 2009-04-26 16:43:54

I celebrated 420. I beleive that smoking weed is more of a matter of responsibility. I went to the Denver capital in Colorado, and it seems that alot of you would be suprised at how many people were there and how much fun they were having. I saw rival gangs getting along… In fact, I've never actually seen so many people in one place having that much fun O-o.

The reason I smoke: It gives me an open mind about things and makes me more active and imaginative. Plus it helps my insomnia and muscle problems.

Glad to have one of my own here!