Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

General Discussion

I got a DSi - Page 1

I got a DSi

Posted by: Glitch Reasearcher
Date: 2009-06-08 15:03:27
And I even used it to type this message. I gotta tell you, the DSi is pretty cool

Re: I got a DSi

Posted by: Ketsuban
Date: 2009-06-08 15:27:22
PSP pwns DSi.

Xbox 360 pwns PSP + PS3 at the same time.

Chuck Norris pwns all.

Posted by: Ratipharos
Date: 2009-06-08 17:12:08
No.

DSi in 1/2 year > ALL HANDHELDS.

Because the new games should PWN if executed correctly.

Posted by: Ketsuban
Date: 2009-06-08 17:46:04
Everything > lard turd mega now to you cant touch my lawnmover > your mom's face > an alcoholic stripper > Stalin > DSi

Posted by: Missing? NO!
Date: 2009-06-08 17:54:45
You're outnumbered.

DSi > Everything > lard turd mega now to you can't touch my lawnmover > Pizza > old hobo

Posted by: ultraVex
Date: 2009-06-08 18:33:42
I'd rather stick with my PSP and regular DS. PSP > DSI because of homebrew capabilities.
That's just my opinion, although you actually have to buy a flash card to run homebrew for the DS/DSi (which, ironically, doesn't run flash cards at all at the moment).

Although my cousin recently got a DSi and I think that it's pretty cool.

Posted by: fivex
Date: 2009-06-08 18:40:47

I'd rather stick with my PSP and regular DS. PSP > DSI because of homebrew capabilities.
That's just my opinion, although you actually have to buy a flash card to run homebrew for the DS/DSi (which, ironically, doesn't run flash cards at all at the moment).

Although my cousin recently got a DSi and I think that it's pretty cool.
They have made an update for a certain flash card to work with the DSi.

You're outnumbered.

DSi > Everything > lard turd mega now to you can't touch my lawnmover > Pizza > old hobo

DSi > Pizza > Everything > lard turd mega now to you can't touch my lawnmover > death > old hobo

Posted by: Axaj
Date: 2009-06-08 19:45:09
Pandora>DS Phat>DS Lite>DSi>PSP>PSP Go

Posted by: GARYM9
Date: 2009-06-08 20:44:02
Locked Topic > Normal Members Who do > Spam with > Pizza > Old Hobo > Largedkifjhdiure mega now a lawnmover is in my pants HELP GET IT OUT! > DSi > PSP > DSi > PSP > DSi > UR FACE > this post has drawn on long enough.