Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

General Discussion

Urgent please read - Page 1

Urgent please read

Posted by: shaggs
Date: 2009-06-08 20:56:57
I am trying out for lead singer in a band and i need someone to PLEASE download the song called nothing left by as i lay dying as that is the song they asked me to do for the tryout, PLEASE SEND IT TO undertakervampiro@gmail.com THIS REALLY IMPORTANT TO ME PLEASE HELP(if you are wondering why i cant download it myself then its becaus im on my mobile phone browser PLEASE HELP.

Re: Urgent please read

Date: 2009-06-08 21:12:07
My friend sent it to me but i couldnt download it, someone pm me to so i can give you my number to send it to me through texting. PLEASE

Posted by: Missing? NO!
Date: 2009-06-09 18:18:42

My friend sent it to me but i couldnt download it, someone pm me to so i can give you my number to send it to me through texting. PLEASE

Not too good of an idea, putting your phone number out on the internet, even on a pm.

Posted by: Abwayax
Date: 2009-06-10 01:02:37

Not too good of an idea, putting your phone number out on the internet, even on a pm.

PMs aren't "out on the internet", they're personal. Unless the recipient decides to publish it on the internet later, which probably won't happen.

Posted by: Wild MissingNo. appeared
Date: 2009-06-10 01:10:18
I don't think you can be too careful, these days. Still, wouldn't it be easier to use a computer? I still have some PC knowledge of my childhood, so if there's a problem I can no doubt deal with it, just the insides I'm still trying to learn. If I get the time, I'll see if I can find it.

Posted by: atoms2ashes
Date: 2009-06-10 05:22:23
There are lots of mp3 files on the internet. Try to search some free mp3 download sites.

Date: 2009-06-11 01:46:04
I dont have internet on my computer ive told you so many times yami. Anyways Im relieved tryouts arent today and I got the song on a disc by using a friends computer. Ill be prepared when my time comes… I almost have those lyrics down.

Date: 2009-06-11 01:53:45
It's always best to check the lyrics of a song from lyric sites. At first when I was listening to, Dead Memories, half the words Corey was singing, sounded different, but I checked them up and now I know the proper lyrics.

Posted by: Missing? NO!
Date: 2009-06-11 20:01:14

It's always best to check the lyrics of a song from lyric sites. At first when I was listening to, Dead Memories, half the words Corey was singing, sounded different, but I checked them up and now I know the proper lyrics.

I just listen to the song, then it comes to me. Then I check the lyrics to see how close I was to the lyrics.

Date: 2009-06-11 21:30:55
When I'm in my room, as I play games I tend to sing along to the songs, and I can like change my voice tone, I think it's called to match the current singer. I can even do it, during Dead Memories, and other songs. I read the lyrics, than they get stuck with me then I sing along with the right lyrics.

Date: 2009-06-12 00:10:11
..wtf? I have the lyrics to the song I just gotta memorize them.

Posted by: glitchhunter09
Date: 2009-06-12 09:49:05

Sometimes though those sites lie because they are made and edited by people who listen to the songs and not the official creators.

Posted by: fivex
Date: 2009-06-12 23:38:24

When I'm in my room, as I play games I tend to sing along to the songs, and I can like change my voice tone, I think it's called to match the current singer. I can even do it, during Dead Memories, and other songs. I read the lyrics, than they get stuck with me then I sing along with the right lyrics.
I believe if you can perfectly match the voice, then you have perfect pitch.