Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

General Discussion

Michael Jackson dies today at age 50. - Page 2

Re: Michael Jackson dies today at age 50.

Posted by: Adam glitch
Date: 2009-06-27 17:05:05
Thriller is going to go to the top of the charts again beacause people are going to buy his albums and singles. I know I am.

R.I.P

Posted by: Ratipharos
Date: 2009-06-27 19:53:03
Please, don't yell at me.

I don't like Michael Jackson all that much, if at all. I respect him as a musician and believe that he is one of the best and most talented songwriters and performers, but not as a person.

Is a child molester to be honored in society? I think not. If some guy that wasn't a good singer was a child molester, he would be hated for all eternity. So why is it that he isn't? I don't know.

He had some sort of mental disorder due to some experience or something, because anybody who molests and can do that to his/her face is crazy. Really. End of story.

I respect him as a musician, but not as a human being, which I believe comes first. I'm not a fan either.

Posted by: ultraVex
Date: 2009-06-27 23:09:48
child molester

Nobody really knows if he really did molest underage boys. But it was more likely to be true than false.

Now, I've never been a die-hard fan of MJ, and when I heard the news, I didn't really give a shit. Actually, I think I was like "Finally" when I heard. Call me a terrible person, but it's the truth.