Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

General Discussion

Might Not Be On - Page 1

Might Not Be On

Posted by: Wild MissingNo. appeared
Date: 2009-06-26 12:06:15
Yeah, I might be online or I might not be. Right now my area has one bad ass thunderstorm, and I'm not sure if my Internet will be taken down due to the lightning, so when you do decide to reappear Jolteon, I might not be able to come on if my Internet goes down, or a power failure/cut due to the nasty storm over here. The thunder is so fucking loud it's given me a headache, so if I'm not about for a day or so, it'll be due to the stupid storm. We finally get some rain, and now a damn storm. So, we'll see what's happen in the next hour. My laptop is okay, it runs on battery, but my Router and Broadband, runs on electric, so… we'll see.

Re: Might Not Be On

Posted by: Missing? NO!
Date: 2009-06-26 12:07:38
I get the crap scared out of me during thunderstorms.
Good luck.

Date: 2009-06-26 12:11:52
Yeah, I used to have a fear of them, but I'm not so bad now. I should be okay, as long I got my music, I'll be fine. Thanks, but I'll survive.

Posted by: ?????(000)
Date: 2009-06-26 12:54:25
A thunderstorm? And I'm still stuck with crappy sunlight.

Date: 2009-06-26 13:11:03
It's gone for now.

Posted by: ?????(000)
Date: 2009-06-26 14:26:27
Was it headed South? If so, I'll end up with it.

Date: 2009-06-26 14:49:45
I have no idea, where it'll go.