Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

General Discussion

I was bored so I made this - Page 1

I was bored so I made this

Posted by: Adam glitch
Date: 2009-06-28 03:24:48
(I think this belongs hereā€¦ or does it belong in pokemon discussion? ah well this is pretty general.)

I've been bored recentlyand made this:
[IMG]http://i188.photobucket.com/albums/z54/adam_chesie/GCL.jpg[/img]
Let me explain:
1st room (bottom left): Item duplication room, pretty self explanitory.
2nd room (top left): main lab, testing glitch pokemon lift to 3rd and 6th rooms etc.
3rd room (middle top): quailifying room, where people come to battle and qualify for the facilities in the next rooms. also, after qualified, glichdex itemdex and movedex at top near stairs.
4th room (middle bottom): this room is for battling and catching wild glitch pokemon. also, get the glitch rod from fisherman. And glitch shop in corner (glitch items etc.)
5th room (right bottom): catch cave hybrids of glitch pokemon and 2 Items, prehaps a pokemon and an Item or key item? you choose.
6th room (right top): like a pokemon center, you can heal your pokemon and check your PC. also, teleport in the corner.

I've decided to let people choose who they want to be. here's a numbered version so we can refer to the people easily:
[IMG]http://i188.photobucket.com/albums/z54/adam_chesie/GCLwithlabels.jpg[/img]

1-
2-Mugendai
3-Brocco Guy
4-Adam glitch
5-
6-
7-
8-
9-
10-
11-
12-

Of course this won't be playable, it's just a bit of fun.

so have fun!

Re: I was bored so I made this

Posted by: Kyoukipichi
Date: 2009-06-28 08:47:25
I wouldn't mind being 2.

Posted by: Ratipharos
Date: 2009-06-28 09:16:24

I wouldn't mind being 2.

Sorry, but I needed to quote this.

Can I be 3(.141592654)?

Posted by: Adam glitch
Date: 2009-06-28 16:01:28
yep got those,

WHY CAN'T I FIND ANY GIRL TRAINER SPRITES, SEARCHED EVERWHERE!