Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

General Discussion

The 4th of July - Page 1

The 4th of July

Posted by: Zach the Glitch Buster
Date: 2009-07-03 20:51:26
So tomorrow is the 4th. Does anyone have any supper cool plans? I for one will be having fun lighting off huge fireworks in my backyard.

I'm under the assumption that the few members of this fourm that are not American know the fourth is out independence day.

Re: The 4th of July

Posted by: Zowayix
Date: 2009-07-03 22:41:57
It's 4th of July today, you silly Americans.
And on a related note, I'm not going to be doing anything because I care not for your silly American holidays.

Posted by: Missing? NO!
Date: 2009-07-04 00:44:14
I'm having a HUGE block party, lighting off fireworks, and then going to watch fireworks down by the local mall.

Posted by: Missingno.7-4468
Date: 2009-07-04 01:19:52
We're going to be seting off fireworks is all.  It'll be my first time doing fireworks because I used to live in Washington State, where fireworks are illegal…

Posted by: Bassmasta
Date: 2009-07-04 01:50:44
^ Not in Gold Bar.

Anyway I should be going to my aunt's and uncle's house to celebrate my grandma's and cousin's birthdays, then going to a beach and watching a fireworks show. But my damn depression kicked in hella hard so i might just sit around the house this year and watch everything on TV. :(

Posted by: ?????(000)
Date: 2009-07-04 04:19:52
I don't celebrate 4th of July, probably because I am not, and never have been, related to Americans.

Posted by: Missing? NO!
Date: 2009-07-04 14:05:06

We're going to be seting off fireworks is all.  It'll be my first time doing fireworks because I used to live in Washington State, where fireworks are illegal…

I'm doing something illegal? WOOHOO!

Posted by: Bassmasta
Date: 2009-07-04 19:49:29
Ya. Don't you see those signs all over town that say it's illegal?

Posted by: Missingno.7-4468
Date: 2009-07-05 00:21:14
Well, they just make sure that everyone from Olympia to Spokane knows to not set off fireworks.  You can get plenty of fireworks on Indian Resercations though.  Places like Toppenish have fireworks stands around.

Well, anyway, because I now live in West Virginia, I got to set off some fireworks.  It was really fun!

Posted by: Bent`
Date: 2009-07-05 10:47:21

It's 4th of July today, you silly Americans.
And on a related note, I'm not going to be doing anything because I care not for your silly American holidays.

Only a matter of time before our holidays become your holidays, Australia?

Posted by: Kyoukipichi
Date: 2009-07-05 13:27:23
The last two years, I never lighted fireworks here, because my parents didn't want to do it illegally. But when I went out for a walk to a high spot decent for watching fireworks, I had discovered a LOT of people lit fireworks illegally anyway, and the streets were filled with smoke illuminated by the streetlights, which made them look foggy.

So… we might do it next year.