Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

General Discussion

About PeachY - Page 1

About PeachY

Posted by: tachi
Date: 2009-07-13 13:09:13
I have noticed PeachY is gone due to the argument over Yami.
In his memory I wish that when an argument is happening, don't take sides, let the 2 people work it out themselves.
Too much people are leaving due to the fact that people are being buttholes. If your just joking, then please say that, this is a forum, we can't tell if you mean to hurt us, or just messing around. If you find yourself wrong in a situation, please apologize.
If you Instigate a fight with a member, then please keep it between you and that member, I don't want somebody crying home to their mama just because the whole Forum is against what they said or believe. If the fight gets that bad then please do report and admin, that's what they are here for.

I think….

Re: About PeachY

Posted by: Missing? NO!
Date: 2009-07-13 13:17:01
Every member deserves respect.

Date: 2009-07-13 13:19:08
I can understand arguing which can lead to disrespect.
There are so many factors of what can happen Missing, For instance, lets say i disagree with you about your signature
Tachi: It's too big
Missing: it's fine
Tachi: your being stupid

There hurts Missing's feelings and then this turns more like
Missing: at least I have a life
Tachi: What you saying boy!?

See how one thing can lead into a fight?
Now what if we take sides!
Tachi Abwayax Shinji: Missing your such a jerk why do you have to use name calling?

Missing cries and quits forum making nothing better.

Posted by: Wild MissingNo. appeared
Date: 2009-07-13 13:22:46
Look, what went on with me and him hasn't go to do with anyone else. I can understand some of you, are caring and shit, but what went on, is over. I forgave him on MSN, and he told me what caused him to react like he did, but as I always tend to keep my promises, I won't say what happened. I have admited that I'm not the easiest person to deal with, but it's because I've been judged a lot of my times of growing  up and it's sort of damaged a part of me, and I take things to "heart" as most say, when I can't tell if that person is joking or being a total ass. If he was next to me talking then I'd understand, but no through a bloody screen. What went on is over, and a lot of the older members leave without fights, or whatever. I'm still here and I've been here 3 years. Sure I have thought about leaving a few times, was at times I went through hard times, with heavy family troubles. I mean like last year my mother had 2 heart attacks, so since then I've been a little edgey since, but I have managed to calm down since, I'll be very edgy/jumpy when the 17th of November is lurking around the corner for me, but still. It's over and it's sorted.

Date: 2009-07-13 13:24:46
Which I just explained above

I'm just trying to stop this taking sides crap, This ain't a democracy, It's a dictatorship and I'm hitler

Date: 2009-07-13 13:27:15
Hitler is dead, and no one is taking sides.

Date: 2009-07-13 13:56:47
Yeah, I haven't saw him for a while. Also his last post was, like tachi said, pretty much saying he had it. Of course we kind of helped scare him off with the whole turning on him thing after he made that rude remark to Mutou Yami.

Date: 2009-07-13 13:58:23
A lot of the members here, have respected me, not only for my crap sprites, for who I am. Most don't get along with my for reasons unknown and shouldn't this be else where? This isn't about the site, this is about someone.

Date: 2009-07-13 21:13:36

A lot of the members here, have respected me, not only for my crap sprites, for who I am. Most don't get along with my for reasons unknown and shouldn't this be else where? This isn't about the site, this is about someone.

It's on the site, so…Site Discussion?
Or General Discussion.

Date: 2009-07-14 03:19:51
Um, how can a topic about a member of the GCL be about the site? This area is about the homepage, I think.

Date: 2009-07-14 08:06:50
Tough call, I guess wait until an admin decides

Posted by: Abwayax
Date: 2009-07-14 21:31:27
We try not to take sides, but if one member is clearly antagonizing another, we deal with it. If it's an argument between two members, I try to be as fair as possible.

Date: 2009-07-14 22:34:30

I can understand arguing which can lead to disrespect.
There are so many factors of what can happen Missing, For instance, lets say i disagree with you about your signature
Tachi: It's too big
Missing: it's fine
Tachi: your being stupid

There hurts Missing's feelings and then this turns more like
Missing: at least I have a life
Tachi: What you saying boy!?

See how one thing can lead into a fight?
Now what if we take sides!
Tachi Abwayax Shinji: Missing your such a jerk why do you have to use name calling?

Missing cries and quits forum making nothing better.

I just have one thing to say:
LOLWUT

Date: 2009-07-15 07:58:07
It's a hypothetical reinactment that really sucks, but makes a point.