Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

General Discussion

Chi - Page 1

Chi

Posted by: shaggs
Date: 2009-07-27 07:46:00
Post your funny awesome stories here. Real life stories not internet kk.                                                        one time I was super ripped off of a joint and a couple bowls I smoked with my friends. One of them tried giving me a smily, so I was like wtf. He told me they were leprechauns trying to bite me.. I believed it lol, they were fucking with my head so bad but it was hecka fun, such a trippy day lol.

Re: Chi

Posted by: tachi
Date: 2009-07-27 15:18:16
Once Leo Called and he was speaking Chinese, and then He hung up. But it turns out It wasn't leo, it was a Chinese guy.

Posted by: shaggs
Date: 2009-07-27 17:28:54
Lolhellyea I saw that. that 70s show is tha boooomb, hey glisp if you drop by tell us some of yous cockaroach stories theyre a good read when Im ripped.

Posted by: glitchhunter09
Date: 2009-08-02 14:09:48
I don't really have any other roach stories. Wait, actually I do: This one time there was a roach flying around my room. So took a rubberband and shot it at the roach. The roach's wing coverings were knocked off and fell to the floor like feathers. The roach was on the floor flipped over on its back spinning on the ground trying to flip itself over. I crushed it afterwards.

I love killing insects. Not just roaches but other insects as well. I've actually accidentally ate an insect before. The worst part of it was that it fell into my least favorite dish: Hamburger Helper Lasagna. It was one of those fucking Asian Beetles that look like ladybugs but aren't really. They get indoors and start to multiply eventually. Just like Labybugs they play dead and secrete a yellow liquid from their leg joints that produces a terrible smell. They also produce this liquid if they are crushed. Similar to a skunk crushed by a car.

When I ate this Ladybug I was unaware that I had until I tasted a nasty taste that I can only describe as being similar to burnt potato fries. It tasted exactly how it smelt. I never ate another plate of that stuff again because I felt that it attracted these boogers. (even though I now know that it is simply not true I still won't eat that stuff or things similar to it.)

It actually happened to me a second time but this time I didn't swallow it before I realized it and it fell in my peas. (My least favorite vegetable.) The previous time I nearly choked on the Ladybug's hard shell. It was sort of like having a popcorn Kernel stuck in your throat except ten times more uncomfortable. I finally managed to cough it up and I realized what I had eaten.