Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

General Discussion

Fun times - Page 1

Fun times

Posted by: shaggs
Date: 2009-07-30 21:32:13
Im tired of all the pokemon and game crap. So I decided to make this thread. Post stories of funny shit you have done with your real life homies. One time in 8th grade in science we were doing a lab that had something to do with cherrios, my teacher said they were two years old. So my whole group were like yo your pretty crazy eat some, so I did and we were all hella laughing.

Re: Fun times

Posted by: atoms2ashes
Date: 2009-07-31 05:22:24
A few days ago the 3rd years (called Juniors, I'm a sophomore) in the other room were making an experiment involving alcohol lamps. One guy dropped one and set a part of the floor on fire. The alcohol spreaded some and the fire spreaded a little as well. It was so funny but their teacher wasn't so happy.

Date: 2009-07-31 07:48:16
Lol nice, how far did it go? Anyways, it was a regular day hanging out in windsor, I was hanging out with some dudes my homie knew already. So theres fucking hot as chick that says hi to me and tells me her name, I was hecka tired and stoned so I just said hi, I couldve gotten laid if I was actually in the mood to get it on. Anyways  so this one guy thats chillin with us decides to cut lines of sweet tarts, we were like wtf, and he snorted all of it like a dumbass, then he throws in some pixie dust and snorts that, sheesh man I wanted two of whatever he was on. Still hella funny though we couldnt stop laughing lol.

Posted by: Axaj
Date: 2009-07-31 11:04:51
A couple weeks ago, I had a friend over for dinner.  He is extremely finicky.  My mom (who is a bad cook) knew he liked meat, so she tried to broil steak.  That would have been bad, even if it turned out right.  But it didn't.  It was woefully undercooked (almost raw), so she put it in the oven again while she called a patient (she's a doctor).  And that patient talked a bit to long.  The steak was now overcooked, grey, and rubbery.  I decided to be brave and try some.  I almost threw up.  After we all stopped laughing, we decided to just have hot dogs.

Posted by: glitchhunter09
Date: 2009-07-31 11:19:33
Back in the summer of 06, I went to New York with my Boy Scout Troop and what make the trip funny is that several stupid things happened while we were there.

First off, we checked into a hotel after arriving by Amtrak train. The following day, Hotel room bunk partners and me were in an elevator. All of the sudden one of them says "I'm going to push all of the buttons because I've never don it before!" So he did. He pressed all of them, including the fire emergency button! I said "YOU IDIOT! YOU AREN'T SUPPOSED TO PRESS THAT ONE!"
After we left the hotel for a day on the town, the fire department came and left after they found out it was fake.

Then another day, I thought I lost my money and we searched frantically, for it. Come to find out, it was in the back pocket of the shorts I was wearing the whole time. Everybody was pissed at me for that.

Also I got into a fight with the elevator button presser one night and I lost. Afterwords we apologized and did a chest bump. When we did I went flying and hit the hotel room door and started laughing in pain. The others laughed too.

Each morning around 10:00, we'd try to enjoy the view from our 14th floor hotel room but it would always be spoiled by a naked guy in the window in the building across the street from us. I think it was a shower with a window. My scout master and his wife, who were on the floor directly above us it a room directly above us, saw the naked man and closed the curtains from what I've heard. While looking for my money, I tricked one of the searchers into looking out the window as he didn't know about the naked guy due to the fact he wasn't one of the people who bunked with me.

As for how we slept in the hotel room, there were two beds in the hotel room and four of us. Two of the other guys shared a bed leaving me and the elevator button pusher to share a bed. I didn't want to sleep in the same bed as another guy so I decided to take some of the blankets from the bed and sleep on the floor.

Date: 2009-07-31 19:08:59
Lol. Are there any girls that go there? You should tell some of your cockaroach stories those are heeecka funny.

Posted by: tachi
Date: 2009-07-31 19:11:08
One time, I was talking to this Asian, (the stereotypical asian) and he couldn't use the lettter "L" for some reasonl. So he tarks rike this!

Posted by: Ratipharos
Date: 2009-07-31 19:59:49
That's called Engrish.

Date: 2009-07-31 20:01:21
We should get leo on him lol.

Posted by: tachi
Date: 2009-08-01 09:18:08

That's carred Engrish.

fixed.

Posted by: cyndaquilangel18
Date: 2009-08-07 19:49:53
When I was in the 7th grade, we had a kid in there and he was a real idiot. one day when the teacher wasn't in the room he took a pair of tweezers, and stuck them in the electrical outlet and shocked himself just to see if he could.