Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

General Discussion

A note on the GCLf LAWN MOVING SERVICE - Page 1

A note on the GCLf LAWN MOVING SERVICE

Posted by: Ketsuban
Date: 2009-08-06 22:09:01
I was just accepted into the Service, and now I can't access Forum Games or Lab Sigma, and I have to request full membership again.

Re: A note on the GCLf LAWN MOVING SERVICE

Posted by: echinodermata
Date: 2009-08-06 22:16:56
Somebody needs to tell me what this lawn moving stuff is, cuz apparently I'm not in on the joke.

Posted by: Abwayax
Date: 2009-08-06 22:20:25
There's a lawn blocking Lab Sigma, you'll have to move it out of the way.

I think I'm going to "deny" that group all permissions just to keep people from wanting to be in it.

Somebody needs to tell me what this lawn moving stuff is, cuz apparently I'm not in on the joke.

Search for "lard turd now to you can't touch my lawnmover." Some troll or spammer of some sort who became a meme because of his absurd username.

For some reason I think this might be related, although our Mr. Lawnmover is from 2007 and that video is from 2009 (and that account was created in 2008).

Posted by: Zowayix
Date: 2009-08-06 23:14:00

For some reason I think this might be related, although our Mr. Lawnmover is from 2007 and that video is from 2009 (and that account was created in 2008).

IIRC, SpoofeyProductions is a GCLF member. Not sure which one though.

Posted by: GARYM9
Date: 2009-08-06 23:26:09
I see what I did, your secondary usregroup wasn't set to GCLF Member. *fixes*

Posted by: Ketsuban
Date: 2009-08-07 09:56:54
Thanks.

*calls for the key fingered Infernape to lock*

Posted by: glitchhunter09
Date: 2009-08-07 13:47:49

Thanks.

*calls for the key fingered Infernape to lock*

You know you could lock it yourself since it is your topic after all. (Just as long as you aren't using a phone that is.) you have that ability. Just go down ot the bottom of the topic.

Posted by: GARYM9
Date: 2009-08-07 13:50:09
You don't have power over the infernapes.  You must lock it yourself using your personal keychain. :P