Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

General Discussion

Bad News - Page 1

Bad News

Posted by: glitchhunter09
Date: 2009-08-13 18:00:45
Hey guys. I know this is sudden and all but I just wanted to let you know that in a week or two, I'm going to be taking College classes full time and I might eventually be getting a job too.

So I just wanted to forewarn you guys that you are going to see me a lot less than you normally would. Some of you might be cheering while others will be disappointed. I may have posted this a bit early but I figured I'd let you know ahead of time.

Re: Bad News

Posted by: Zowayix
Date: 2009-08-13 20:54:23
Getting a job etc isn't bad news. It's part of life.

Posted by: Abwayax
Date: 2009-08-13 21:15:20
Congrats.

Job = money
College + job = more money
Money = life (unfortunately)

So therefore, job + college = you have a life. Not many GCLF/Retro members can claim this.

Posted by: Missing? NO!
Date: 2009-08-13 22:40:04
Good job luck.

Posted by: glitchhunter09
Date: 2009-08-14 07:57:45

Congrats.

Job = money

So therefore, job + college = you have a life. Not many GCLF/Retro members can claim this.

Thanks Abwayax! I won't start school until the 24th so I have some time to spend with you guys still. =P

Posted by: Ratipharos
Date: 2009-08-14 08:03:05

Congrats.

Job = money

NO.

Job: Money
Money: College
College: Life

Of course, I don't speak from experience, although I will be away a lot when school starts. New school: 4-5 hours of homework a day.

Posted by: Guy
Date: 2009-08-14 09:43:50

Of course, I don't speak from experience, although I will be away a lot when school starts. New school: 4-5 hours of homework a day.
That really how much that school gives?! I thought it was like 3-4! Anyway, good luck Glisp.

Posted by: Wa
Date: 2009-08-14 23:53:46
Congratulations. Many people will be returning to school, so I'm sure that your approaching inactivity will blend right in.

Posted by: shaggs
Date: 2009-08-16 17:49:18
go ahead bro.

congrats.

get off the comp.

fuck yeah

Posted by: tachi
Date: 2009-08-16 18:08:46
Lol awesome peachY nice speech.
eh going to school ain't that bad, you get to go see your freinds and stuff.