Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

General Discussion

Lockerz... a way to get free stuff, perhaps? - Page 1

Lockerz... a way to get free stuff, perhaps?

Posted by: MissingNo
Date: 2009-09-06 18:57:04
Well, I stumbled upon this weird website and managed to get into it and decided "hey, I'll share it with the masses of Glitch City…".

It's called Lockerz. What it apparently is is kinda like those "get whatever you want free" sites but actually a lot more legit than it sounds.

It doesn't go public until October but as of now they have it in limited invitation status - and I can get as many people in as I want to.

In essence: Logging in gets you "PTZ". These are the official currency. You get enough PTZ you can trade them for games and other fun stuff like iPods… or a very nice little Vespa scooter. You can answer the question of the day - or when it starts to go public - play games to earn more PTZ.

Or the explanation from my email:
There's a new site called Lockerz that will offer the coolest brands at the lowest prices, exclusive video and music and the hottest games… all in one place. You'll really like LOCKERZ PTZ (or "POINTZ"). PTZ are Lockerz' proprietary loyalty "currency" that you earn whenever you buy, watch, play, share, invite friends, or even just show up on Lockerz. Redeem PTZ for incredible prizes, great products and dream experiences.

So, anyone up for an invite to this thing?

edit: http://lockerz.dragonfli.org/ - Made it easier for people to request an invite, since I don't frequent GCLF like I used to.

Re: Lockerz... a way to get free stuff, perhaps?

Posted by: shaggs
Date: 2009-09-06 19:24:34
Yo man whats up. Shit man this sounds pretty awesome. If you decide to invite me heres my email. papadoc-313@hotmail.com . Pm me telling me no or yes ok man I hope you do that would be sweet.

Posted by: Guy
Date: 2009-09-07 05:04:32
Why not? I'll save up the points until I'm 18 or something and allowed to get this stuff.

Posted by: MissingNo
Date: 2009-09-07 11:29:52
peachY - added and invite sent.

Tombstoner and others who want in invite - to make it easier I rigged up a little invite script. Just drop over to http://lockerz.dragonfli.org/ to fill out the form and it'll automatically send you off an invite.

And Lockerz does have some email issues from time-to-time, so it'll be a little slow to get your invites.

Posted by: shaggs
Date: 2009-09-07 13:12:20
Thanks your awesome dude.

Posted by: Zach the Glitch Buster
Date: 2009-09-07 21:52:40
Yeah, thats a cool site. I'm a member already so sorry I can't accept your friend request of whatever it is.