Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

General Discussion

May may not be about much. - Page 1

May may not be about much.

Posted by: Wild MissingNo. appeared
Date: 2009-09-09 23:43:02
Okay, I thought I'd post this, before I went off. The last 2 nights, I've been getting this agonizing pains in my stomach, and I don't know if they are Gallstones. Gallstones pretty much run in my family, well from my mother sides, and I think this time I'm the victim of it. I was reading about Gallstones here, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gallstone and the pain I've been getting has been happening at night, when sometimes I don't eat at night, so I'm going to try and see the doctor when I wake up, to find out what is going on with me, so if it is gallstones, I may have to go to hospital to have my gallbaldder out, but we'll see what happens later.

Re: May may not be about much.

Posted by: Wild GHOST
Date: 2009-09-10 03:30:32
Ah, that sucks.
Get feeling better soon, okay!

Posted by: DialGiX
Date: 2009-09-10 04:52:28
I really hope it is just gallstones… ::)

All the best! ;)

Date: 2009-09-10 04:52:58
I've just got back from the doctors (even though I had 3 hours of sleep), not much has been said, so he's given me some medication to see if it'll settle down the acids in my stomach, but he said if they're not working then I'll have to have a scan for gallstones, so I might of been right but soon know in a few days time. So I just hope it is just acid built up, since gallstones run in my family, where my mother won't have hers out and they're fucking huge so if I do have them (if the pills don't work), then I'm the latest victim of gallstones from my mother's sideof the family. ¬¬ I maybe back on late, because I'm going back to bed. I ain't staying up after only having 3 hours, so I'll post (if there have been other posts by other people), on how I'm feeling.

Posted by: Missing? NO!
Date: 2009-09-10 17:21:36
Get well soon!

Good luck!

Date: 2009-09-10 17:37:30
Not many noticed. ::) Thanks, anyway. If I do have gallstones and will have to have 'em out, I will say when I'll be off.

Posted by: Wa
Date: 2009-09-10 17:51:34
I hope that you get better soon. Also, you make want to make sure that your doctor isn't a total asshole, because that can really screw up a diagnosis. My family has had a history with bad doctors, so if this one will not treat you then I suggest switching.

Date: 2009-09-10 18:05:40
This one seems quite nice and he's quite good. He did say it could be possible gallstones, but in some cases with the other signs of colour of the eyes/skin, but he said that if the pills aren't working then, I'll have to have a scan for gallstones.

Posted by: Guy
Date: 2009-09-10 18:52:20
Gosh.

Feel better soon!

Date: 2009-09-10 19:30:11
Thanks. The pain is still here, as it started at 2AM yesterday morning, and it's still hurting now. T_T