Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

General Discussion

Going for a bit - Page 1

Going for a bit

Posted by: ?????(000)
Date: 2009-09-19 16:57:17
Just a little news announcement for those who care. I'll be moving house possibly this year, so friends, enemies and other people, I'll be offline.

I'm going to the UK by the way. My mother already got a house there. Isn't this great?

Re: Going for a bit

Posted by: Angrysmurf
Date: 2009-09-19 17:05:46
See ya soon Jolteon. How long do you think the moving process will take?

Also, although I've never really cared about these much, I will ask the following question in the sake of curiosity: What will you do about your Role Plays?

Anyways- [img]http://www.sundancedesigns.net/comeback.JPG[/img]

Posted by: Wild MissingNo. appeared
Date: 2009-09-19 17:09:43
The UK isn't all that great. I've been here for the last 21 years, and it just gets worse. You suck Brown! It took about a month for my mother to find us a place to live after my brother died. Moving is a bitch, it's brought on my insomnia now look at me. Since I'm the only mod at the RPGs, I'll no doubt have to lock them since it's against the rules to bump something other than 4 months.

Posted by: Missing? NO!
Date: 2009-09-19 22:27:13
See you when you get back!

Date: 2009-09-20 03:31:38
Oh, the move ain't until sometime after October.

Posted by: tachi
Date: 2009-09-20 11:00:29
well, better told early than never.

Posted by: Ratipharos
Date: 2009-09-20 11:05:07
You get to move? Bummer. My family is adding an expansion sometime this year or early next, so I'll probably be off for a bit as well.

October seems pretty quickly.

Date: 2009-09-20 12:04:59
LATE October. Or early November. Not far from now, considering THIS month is almost gone.

Posted by: shaggs
Date: 2009-09-20 17:32:12
Thats bull man what about your friends from school? You gonna miss them or what man? shit when i moved i almost cried man I had so many great friends.

Date: 2009-09-21 10:54:59
I have their phone numbers.

Posted by: Missing? NO!
Date: 2009-09-21 17:50:03

Thats bull man what about your friends from school? You gonna miss them or what man? s**t when i moved i almost cried man I had so many great friends.

I did cry. But I was four.

Posted by: Wa
Date: 2009-09-21 17:52:48
Moving? That's too bad. Well, I hope everything turns out all right. My best friend and neighbor (the guy who got me into all this Pokémon glitch stuff) moved a few months ago; right now he's staying at his grandmother's house with no change in living arrangements in the foreseeable future. Moving's kind of dangerous right now.

Posted by: Axaj
Date: 2009-09-22 21:10:34
I'm currently in a rental house while my permanent house is being remodeled.  Yeah, moving sucks.

Posted by: Angrysmurf
Date: 2009-10-30 16:54:38
A bit of a bump here, but I remember that a while back, you said the move began circa October 31st. (Actually, you said that in your sig, but you dumped your big sig with the spoilers in it because we don't have spoilers anymore)

That day comes tomorrow. Are you still going to have your leave of absence?

Date: 2009-10-30 17:00:34
Yes. But the good news is, I'll have access to internet a few weeks into the move. On top of that, JOLTEON IS STAYING IN GUERNSEY UNTIL HE FINISHES EDUCATION! HOORAY!

…well, sort of. I'm staying with my mother's friend from 31st October - sometime mid June/July.