Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

General Discussion

My dad's friend redneck landscaped our backyard... WITH A TRUCK! (While drunk) - Page 1

My dad's friend redneck landscaped our backyard... WITH A TRUCK! (While drunk)

Posted by: GARYM9
Date: 2009-09-20 10:29:48
[img]http://i38.tinypic.com/1yk0mg.jpg[/img]

[11:14] <+Sir_Puppum_Hat> what a work of art

Re: My dad's friend redneck landscaped our backyard... WITH A TRUCK! (While drunk)

Posted by: Ketsuban
Date: 2009-09-20 10:47:59
If you landscape your neighbor's yard with your truck, you might be a redneck.

Re: My dad's friend redneck landscaped our backyard... WITH A TRUCK! (While drun

Posted by: Ratipharos
Date: 2009-09-20 11:03:49
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_hfqVEdOQE5w/Sil8DY2o3MI/AAAAAAAAW7U/qx24d8KCSfU/s400/bandana_Pd00Red.jpg

THAT IS WHERE THE REDNECKS CAME FROM.

Rednecks were Union protesters against some sort of thing, and wore red bandannas around their neck to associate with each other. The protested did not like this, and made them seem stupid by brandishing them 'Rednecks.' Just to get that clear….

You may have noticed I am very anti-stereotype.

Re: My dad's friend redneck landscaped our backyard... WITH A TRUCK! (While drunk)

Posted by: Ketsuban
Date: 2009-09-20 11:10:29
They were protesting against the coal barons because they wouldn't let them unionize.

Posted by: Ratipharos
Date: 2009-09-20 11:12:44
Ah, thank you.

Posted by: Missing? NO!
Date: 2009-09-20 16:31:53
One word: ALIENS.

Posted by: Wa
Date: 2009-09-21 17:54:18
I agree with Sir Puppum hat: that should go into a museum of modern art.