Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

General Discussion

Anyone uses Facebook here? - Page 3

Re: Anyone uses Facebook here?

Posted by: SCared_Fir3
Date: 2009-11-17 17:17:28

Darn it PeachYs back!

Wow, harsh.

You know what? Stop dissing on him! You may have something personal against him, but the whole world/forum doesn't have to know that.

Axaj be trollin', and we hatin'.
But seriously, Axaj, stop it. In a community this small, it makes you look like an idiot with nothing to do.

Anyway, I don't blog at all.
I've never liked Facebook and Myspace. A lot of people at my school are overly-obsessed with some Facebook game called "Farm Town" or something stupid like that.

I agree with the idiot comment, anyway I use facebook and myspace, well i usually never check myspace and I always use my facebook but yeah. And Farm Town or Farmville, whatever it is, its ridiculous :P

Posted by: Bassmasta
Date: 2009-11-17 17:30:31
I am almost the same mostly going on Facebook to see what's new and only going on Myspace to update old information or to chat with friends who don't have Facebook.

And Farm Town or Farmville, whatever it is, its ridiculous :P

Aren't most Facebook apps? I find the only decent one to be iLike.

Posted by: SCared_Fir3
Date: 2009-11-17 19:06:30

I am almost the same mostly going on Facebook to see what's new and only going on Myspace to update old information or to chat with friends who don't have Facebook.

And Farm Town or Farmville, whatever it is, its ridiculous :P

Aren't most Facebook apps? I find the only decent one to be iLike.

I used to use iLike now I only use bumper stickers and pieces of flair really. and some random ones :P