Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

General Discussion

What You Got For Xmas - Page 2

Re: What You Got For Xmas

Posted by: Wild MissingNo. appeared
Date: 2009-12-26 14:29:30
Doesn't matter Chaos. You got what, Wack0?

Posted by: Stackout
Date: 2009-12-26 14:33:02
like i said, i got a 1tb hd. :-)

Date: 2009-12-26 14:36:43
No idea what that is. I'm not very good when it comes to most tech.

Posted by: Wa
Date: 2009-12-26 14:40:05
Google says it's a hard drive.

Date: 2009-12-26 14:42:13
Ah, right. I'd like to get a large portable hard drive, but they cost like £50 here.

Posted by: Abwayax
Date: 2009-12-26 20:07:10
As it so happens I spent roughly $80 on my portable HD, which is roughly equal to… £50.

I got mostly candy and gift cards. Oh, and some Axe body spray.

Posted by: Angrysmurf
Date: 2009-12-26 21:46:13
I got a PS3, some clothes, some books, and some gift cards.

(So happy about the PS3!)

Date: 2009-12-26 22:54:50
Meh, I mean out in America, you get better fucking computers/laptops unlike we do here in England. I mean, the laptops/netbooks/computers are so over priced, it's bullshit. Like I'm going to pay £347 for a fucking netbook laptop. I mean I bet they're cheaper in America, and are more stable, then the crap we have here. Take my PC for instance, it's seven years old, (same age as my parents' PC), both Windows XP Pro, and yet mine is a total dick. It locks up during Guild Wars, it fails to find the router's connection when using Linux, it has a virus that I can't find, Raid Tool, sucks ass as it still won't go away and allow Safe Mode, so need I say more? I'm so happy about getting my hands of a copy of Dragon Age: Origins, I saw in on the TV and it looked great, but I'm playing it, and it's so fucking awesome, it's like World of Warcraft, but more kick ass. My Xbox 360 Elite most of cost my parents a bit of money after my last one died on me. Hope everyone enjoyed the day as I slept through most of it. :XD:

Posted by: Guy
Date: 2009-12-27 18:51:48
Big Pokémon TCG-related thing
Ice trays
Batteries for my Cube World cubes
About $200 in gift cards
The next 365 Stupidest Things Ever Said Calendar
With gift cards I got:
Few cheaply priced packs of Pokémon cards
A ton of preordered Pokémon manga
Preorder of Miles Edgeworth: Ace Attorney Investigations
An seemingly interesting book about Pokémon in pop culture
Have about $50 or so left. Pretty good with regard to presents.

Posted by: glitchhunter09
Date: 2009-12-27 21:08:43
My big gifts were:
an Xbox 360, a PS3, a PS2, and a new laptop. (the last one I'm not too happy about because it has Vista on it. That will changes ASAP. I plan on upgrading to Windows 7. Download connection problems are no longe an issue thankfully. I can now download anything without fail! =P)

From now on I'm not going to load my computer up with shit. I've got my old Windows XP: Media Center Edition still and plan on using it for conventional things such as playing my games I have installed on it already.

Posted by: GARYM9
Date: 2009-12-27 21:26:24
$20
$50 giftcard to gamestop
MotorStorm: Pacific Rift
Clothes Clothes Clothes Clothes and more Clothes.

Posted by: Phrawger
Date: 2009-12-27 21:43:59
TWO TURTLECHICKENS
THREE FRENCH HORNS
EIGHT SWANS A MILKING

wait lost my train of thought here
oh right AND A PARTRIIIIIIDGE IN A PEAR TREEEEEE

but in reality it was just world of warcraft

Date: 2009-12-28 13:24:21
Sounds like you got lucky, Glisp. I'd love to play WoW free, but I bet if they were free to play like Guild Wars, you'd get a shit load more people playing. My Xmas day wasn't too bad, I tried to change my insomnia pattern and failed. Been trying to change it for months, but my body can't handle it anymore, so I'm stuck at staying up until afternoon time, and awake around this time. ¬¬ Glad to know people had a nice day, even if it was bit of a slow time of the year.

Posted by: Ketsuban
Date: 2009-12-28 14:26:16
I tried to change my insomnia pattern and failed. Been trying to change it for months, but my body can't handle it anymore, so I'm stuck at staying up until afternoon time, and awake around this time. ¬¬

The words "sleeping" and "pills" are in order ;)

Posted by: Wa
Date: 2009-12-28 19:40:33

I tried to change my insomnia pattern and failed. Been trying to change it for months, but my body can't handle it anymore, so I'm stuck at staying up until afternoon time, and awake around this time. ¬¬

The words "sleeping" and "pills" are in order ;)

Ketsuban, sleeping pills are not readily available, even for people with severe insomnia. Even so, they often have side effects which are just as bad as the insomnia itself.