Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

General Discussion

Ultimate Decision of my staying here. - Page 1

Ultimate Decision of my staying here.

Posted by: Chaos
Date: 2010-02-09 20:08:29
This isn't a Goodbye Thread, so this isn't against the rules.

This poll is to decide whether I stay here and continue being a part of GCLF, or leave, like I did two years ago, but never come back.

Over the past 3 months I've been back, I've made new friends, but it seems that I've POed a lot of people, and may have lost an old friend of mine (Mutou Yami, or in the old days, Wild Missingno. appeared!). My anger has also risen at times, something that hasn't been done often in the past, and it has gotten the best of me numerous times. It seems to me that I had overstayed my extended welcome.

So the question is: Stay or Leave? Give reasoning.

Re: Ultimate Decision of my staying here.

Posted by: Zowayix
Date: 2010-02-09 21:36:31
Actually, I think these kind of threads are against the rules for the reason that they create forum drama.

inb4 aforementioned forum drama

Posted by: Chaos
Date: 2010-02-09 22:52:53
Shouldn't cause much drama.
Just a poll on what people think of me.
If there is any drama, I will personally remove this.

Posted by: Abwayax
Date: 2010-02-09 23:30:42
This technically isn't a goodbye thread, but I'm closing it for the same reason I would close a goodbye thread - drama and/or the potential for drama. Generally "am I a good member", "does anyone like me", "I'm going to leave unless you persuade me to stay" threads garner exactly the same reactions as do goodbye threads.

You haven't "overstayed your welcome". Everyone is welcome at GCLF. It's your decision to stay or leave, and it's a decision you shouldn't have to make out in public. However, I strongly advise you stay unless GCLF is really damaging to you.

Locked.