Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

General Discussion

ONE MORE THAN TWO - Page 2

Re: ONE MORE THAN TWO

Posted by: Wa
Date: 2010-03-29 18:53:46
So you're Raventhet.t.ishot?! That explains why you've been lurking around here. (by the way I was flygonlover) Over three years for all of us, congratulations.

Posted by: Sonikku1011
Date: 2010-03-29 18:56:39
Yep. :D Thanks! I was a major n00b back then, I looked at some of my old posts. xDD Well, i'm not leaving this time.

Posted by: Wa
Date: 2010-03-29 19:00:03
It's okay, I was a total n00b too -  hence the new account.

Posted by: GARYM9
Date: 2010-03-29 20:11:49

Congrats! I have been here since 2006 or 07, yeah long story short I have 3 accounts on here, because I was a n00b and forgot my password to my old accounts. And the email address I originally signed up with is inactive.  :-[  (I was originally Raventhet.t.ishot, and then I was Raven freak…) I'm sorry…

I can change your password and email on one of your original accounts if you want.

Posted by: Sonikku1011
Date: 2010-03-29 20:36:36

Congrats! I have been here since 2006 or 07, yeah long story short I have 3 accounts on here, because I was a n00b and forgot my password to my old accounts. And the email address I originally signed up with is inactive.  :-[  (I was originally Raventhet.t.ishot, and then I was Raven freak…) I'm sorry…

I can change your password and email on one of your original accounts if you want.
Yes please, I would like that. :) As for which account, I think Raven freak will do.