Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

General Discussion

Do we sell fake watches here? - Page 1

Do we sell fake watches here?

Posted by: MissingNo
Date: 2006-10-02 18:17:04
I just got a spam email and wanted to share it with you guys.
Subject: Hey Todd Check Out This Watch
I had a meeting to attend to, and I needed something classy yet professional to wear. One of my friends told me about your website and I've seen him wearing one of your watches, but I was still sceptical to buy a replica watch. I took my chance though, and ordered a Rolex from your website. When I received it, I was definitely impressed, but wasn't sure if my associates would be able to tell it's a replica. But when I showed up to the meeting, they couldn't take their eyes off of my new watch. This watch gave me what I was looking for, classy style, with a touch of professionalism.
- Jesse S.

There are MANY problems with this, main being, my name is DAKOTA EDMOND COURTOIS!
Next, "one of my friends told me about your website." Who's your friend? It isn't MY website, either.
Even more, "your watches." I don't make OR sell watches.
"I took my chance though, and ordered a Rolex from your website."
We don't sell watches, or do we? And we don't have the stuff to sell real world stuff. Just files and apps, etc.
Finally, "Jesse S." Is this Jessie from Team Rocket?

Oh, and:
You're gonna like the way you look. I guarantee it.

Re: Do we sell fake watches here?

Posted by: Abwayax
Date: 2006-10-02 21:18:18
Jesse, we are glad you enjoyed the replica Rolex watch you bought from us. We here at Glitch City Laboratories hope you consider us for all your replica watch needs.

Edit: Oh, and i'll be sure to forward your message to Mr. Todd.

[size=2pt]Mr. Courtois also asks me what you're on, and why you haven't shared any with your local police department yet.[/size]

Posted by: MissingNo
Date: 2006-10-06 18:08:37
We've got more happy customers…  :D
Customer 1: "Hershel"
I just got my wife a Bvlgari watch and she really loves it. I can't afford to spend $30 000 on a watch for her, though I
would love to; but this did the trick. It looks exactly like the real thing and she's actually glad I didn't spend $30 000
on a watch but saved $29 750 instead. This turned out perfect guys, thanks for providing such a great product, with
such great prices. This was a great experience ordering from your company.
- Hershel

So, where's my cut of the profits we're making? ($250/watch)

Customer 2: "Cara"
I had a meeting to attend to, and I needed something classy yet professional to wear. One of my friends told me about your
website and I've seen him wearing one of your watches, but I was still sceptical to buy a replica watch. I took my chance
though, and ordered a Rolex from your website. When I received it, I was definitely impressed, but wasn't sure if my
associates would be able to tell it's a replica. But when I showed up to the meeting, they couldn't take their eyes off of
my new watch. This watch gave me what I was looking for, classy style, with a touch of professionalism.
- Cara S.,

Posted by: PokemonPichu
Date: 2006-10-06 19:52:04
The second one is an exact copy of the one in your first post, but with a different name. It sounds like a company put the wrong e-mail (your e-mail) in the contacts page, or someone is just playing a stupid joke on you.

Posted by: pokemon_yellow
Date: 2006-10-06 21:03:21
Mr. Courtois also asks me what you're on, and why you haven't shared any with your local police department yet.

wtf?This is random o_o

I wants a watch ^^