Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

General Discussion

May Never Return - Page 1

May Never Return

Posted by: Wild MissingNo. appeared
Date: 2010-04-27 12:05:08
Okay, a few words and I'm gone. I'm leaving here for no doubt for good. There's nothing for me here, my Pokemon Green research died, my Pokemon Spanish Yellow project gone, people I called "friends" have changed and turned, pretty fed up with the downtime, people not getting the message when I keep saying I can't scratch sprites, I can never be accepted anywhere, I am bad tempered, it runs in my family and friends have told me, be myself, when I do I get total shit, threats, other crap I could go on for hours with but I ain't going to. Bin this, do whatever I don't care and I'm gone. I doubt I will return, others can hunt me by my forums, but my Haven can't accept new people because of the endless bots each time, so I had no choice to disable new members. So, I've spent four years, one year a happy year, then the next three horrible but I stuck around for Jolteon as he's my friend but I can no longer stay here. I've out-lived my usefulness, and other things but I'm better off leaving and never coming back. If you have to Email me, do so by asking me if you see me in about on my forums (if you are a member), to find my address but I won't accept people who react like Doc used to on MSN (WLM), or just going to flame my Inbox to bits, so yeah I'm going and may never come back. I only use Windows Live Messenger because AIM hates Vista and causes a virus and Yahoo I never use so, I'm going now before I change my mind.

Re: May Never Return

Posted by: Ketsuban
Date: 2010-04-27 13:11:52
I only use Windows Live Messenger because AIM hates Vista and causes a virus and Yahoo I never use

Protip: Trillian supports all three, is free (as in beer), and I've never had problems with it on Vista.

Have fun with whatever you do in the future.

Also, have this gift basket.

[img]http://www.all-hobby-hub.com/tips/wp-content/uploads/2009/08/congratulaitons-gift-basket1.jpg[/img]

Posted by: ultraVex
Date: 2010-04-27 16:48:13
AIM hates Vista and causes a virus

OH, MUTOU.

YOU AND YOUR SILLY VIRUSES.

Posted by: Ketsuban
Date: 2010-04-27 17:06:37
As one leaves, another comes back.

Weird.

Date: 2010-04-27 17:18:27
You know how much I love to bask in the glory of great achievements in GCLF history/the sweet, sweet tears of unfathomable [size=1]asspie[/size] sadness :3

Posted by: Stackout
Date: 2010-04-28 12:46:56
oh,no.
I was about to ask you for sprites, too. :/

Date: 2010-04-28 14:34:56
I still do requests, but not as much anymore. The links to my forums are still on here just hunt 'em down. I "might" still "appear" because my Firefox has this place as it's homepage and haven't found anything else to change it to. I always say others are welcome to my forums but Jolteon is the only one who did come to my forums, as I haven't had a good forums since 06 when my Devil boards had gotten the axe after inactivity for over a year, so if I'm in the list below I blame Firefox. I would stay but but I feel I have nothing else left to stay for, since I'm nearly 22, I'm completely bored of Pokemon (I haven't played SoulSilver in weeks), but there you go. You can find my forums link in my profile but my Heaven forums can't accpet new members and I can't re-enable it, so I'm normally about on my other forums just not as much. I would stay if there were things that could be done but then people will think I'm getting special treatment because I was dianoised with both versions of austim last year, but most can't seem to see I struggle with most things and yet I still get something thrown at me that I have long forgotten, but still. I'll re-enable my addresses and I used to hate using Trillian, and news on Conficker that in China over I think it was 7 million IP addresses/PC's infected with Conficker.B, so I'm going offline before I do something to Firefox.

Posted by: FooBot
Date: 2010-04-29 01:56:33
*Sweeping bow with large rimmed hat removal*
you will be missed

Posted by: glitchhunter09
Date: 2010-04-29 15:27:52
Bye.

Posted by: fivex
Date: 2010-04-29 15:49:32
You will be missed, mutou.

Date: 2010-04-29 21:38:26
Bye.

[size=1]See you tomorrow.[/size]

Posted by: Chaos
Date: 2010-04-29 23:33:10
Goodbye. With your leaving, the original group (Me, GoldenChaos, and you) is now completely disbanded.
Words cannot express how I feel, so here is a gif.
[img]http://www.insidesocal.com/prepsports/goodbye.gif[/img]

Date: 2010-04-30 05:56:45
Like I said I would stay if there was a reason for me to, I get no requests for Trainer Cards, nor sprites, I get trouble from others when it's clear I can't understand the way they want me to, this is what being double autistic is about, my brain doesn't work the way it should, and doctors have told me that I'm worse in most cases of the condition, making me feel as if I'm just a worthless human being who can't even live a normal live without being in and out of doctors/hospitals, trying to end my own life because I'm fed up on how my life has become because of my autism, and the fact is I hate having it, I never seem myself as special where autism is meant to make you special where you can be very smart or like me completely stupid and gets grief for being the way I have been for most of my life. I'm meant to be gone but I'm moving/copying RPGs of mine/Jolteon's to my forums since I know most people would have an annoying habit of "deleting things", and so they'll be on my forums safe. I'm leaving Wa in charge of my What Song Are You Listening topic, as I can trust her and she's a good person, and I'm sure she'll do well in the next line of mod, where I find it a bit weird where most say there's too many with the staff rank yet most people still get the rank when admins says there's too many and I find that a bit too fishy. If I'm that useless, why give me a rank to begin with? I might return next year I might not, since I have nothing here to stay for, I hardly have any friends anymore, I feel people are against me, hell I feel as if the planet is against me. So once I've gotten what is mine, I'm gone.

Posted by: Chaos
Date: 2010-04-30 08:19:00
On the sprite deal, you said you were on hold.

Date: 2010-04-30 08:23:34
I was without my laptop for two weeks, and I've had it back for at least five maybe more weeks. I never tell an admin of what is bugging me or if I'm being insulted because I feel people will see me as a liar like my parents did when I was being bullied at school yet my brother knew I was and they didn't believe me until the bulling was effecting me (I was growing depressed), so now a days I try and put up with it or I put people in their place that they need to be put in. So, I can't find anything I'm looking for and if others wish to email me find my address in my profile. And now I'm out.