Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

General Discussion

Nai, I'm sorry I said mean things about you - Page 1

Nai, I'm sorry I said mean things about you

Posted by: glitchhunter09
Date: 2010-05-19 16:21:28
I'm just going to call you Nai because I keep forgetting how to spell it.

Anyways, let's get right down to the point. Rather than PMing you, I'm going to apologize to you here since it will be more humiliating if I do so publicly.

I'm sorry I said those terrible things to you in the pictures thread. Please forgive me because everyone is making my life a living hell in #zanzibar and will continue to do so until I do. Jackalope even trolled my emotions and desires to get back at me for what I said about you.

Now throw tomatoes at me if you wish. Do or say whatever you guys want. I apologized. I can't get away with it because, try as I might, guilt will consume me in the form of loyal friends of yours Nai.

Re: Nai, I'm sorry I said mean things about you

Posted by: Naitekiakki
Date: 2010-05-19 17:02:38
[size=1]I really hope you mean this and you're not saying it just so people will get off your case.

If that's true, I accept your apology.
I'm sorry I'm not pretty.[/size]

Posted by: Abwayax
Date: 2010-05-19 17:09:00

[size=1]I'm sorry I'm not pretty.[/size]

I'm sorry you don't believe me every time I tell you you are :P

Posted by: Chaos
Date: 2010-05-19 18:16:17
By my defintion, you are not pretty. You are [size=3]cute[/size].

Posted by: SCared_Fir3
Date: 2010-05-22 17:44:52
*shot*
Why am I not surprised with the GCLF drama… XD