Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

General Discussion

Guys, go easy on me for a bit... - Page 1

Guys, go easy on me for a bit...

Posted by: Destinatus
Date: 2010-07-21 20:11:09
As you may now, my Great-Grandpa just died, so I may be more prone to getting incredibly angry. As such, be careful where you tread. Thanks.

Re: Guys, go easy on me for a bit...

Posted by: Phrawger
Date: 2010-07-24 20:58:24
I offer my most sincere condolences for the loss of your great-grandfather. Having recently lost a relative to illness, I understand the pain and emotional turmoil that comes in seeing a loved one go, and I'm certain that yours will be just as difficult as anyone's. If there is anything I can say or do to help out in your time of need, do not hesitate to ask.

Stay strong, friend. I am sure that you will find company here.

Date: 2010-07-25 09:26:37
Thanks.

Posted by: Naitekiakki
Date: 2010-07-25 13:54:14
[size=1]Like I said before I'm really sorry to hear about it. :[ I lost my grandfather to Alsheimer Disease a few years ago so I know how you feel. Feel free to PM you know I'll always answer<3[/size]

Date: 2010-07-25 14:47:30
Aw, Naite, that's real bad. *hugs, while being on the lookout for Abwayax*

Thanks for the support, everyone. I'm calmed down now, but still, watch yourselves :P

Posted by: shaggs
Date: 2010-07-31 02:12:50
Dude abwayax will fuck your shit up! lol jk. sorry about your grandpa though

Date: 2010-07-31 06:47:48
Lol, that was out of nowhere!

Ah, thanks, I've gotten over it.