Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

General Discussion

My Brand-Spanking-New Animation Extravaganza! - Page 1

My Brand-Spanking-New Animation Extravaganza!

Posted by: ultraVex
Date: 2010-10-08 17:13:38
Howdy, fellow forumgoers. It's me, your good buddy pal Ultra DynaVolt! I'm here to announce something very special that has happened recently, and I'd like you to be a part of it. See, while working at my local Credit Union as a part-time job during the summer, I was notified of an upcoming contest that would be sponsered by the credit union that I could take part in. The contest's name was "Get Carducated" and it required us to make a video about fair credit/debit/ATM card spending. This was a very great opportunity for me, and I decided to take it up. The video which has the most views will win, and I'm hoping I can get my video noticed at least to win something. So, you can take a look at it, if you'd like. Granted, it's not the best animation ever, but I worked pretty hard on it, and I hope you guys will enjoy it at least.

(I just know people are going to start shouting "SHAMELESS PLUG" at me, but whatever.)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RQ_tATTh_mU&fmt=18

Have fun. Post comments and questions if you like.

Re: My Brand-Spanking-New Animation Extravaganza!

Posted by: Torchickens
Date: 2010-10-08 17:52:50

Howdy, fellow forumgoers. It's me, your good buddy pal Ultra DynaVolt! I'm here to announce something very special that has happened recently, and I'd like you to be a part of it. See, while working at my local Credit Union as a part-time job during the summer, I was notified of an upcoming contest that would be sponsered by the credit union that I could take part in. The contest's name was "Get Carducated" and it required us to make a video about fair credit/debit/ATM card spending. This was a very great opportunity for me, and I decided to take it up. The video which has the most views will win, and I'm hoping I can get my video noticed at least to win something. So, you can take a look at it, if you'd like. Granted, it's not the best animation ever, but I worked pretty hard on it, and I hope you guys will enjoy it at least.

(I just know people are going to start shouting "SHAMELESS PLUG" at me, but whatever.)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RQ_tATTh_mU&fmt=18

Have fun. Post comments and questions if you like.

It looks great, I can tell that you've put lots and lots of effort into this. I hope you win.

Posted by: Missingnoguy55
Date: 2010-10-08 23:07:39
That's damn-good, man. I hope you win that cause it's amazing.

Posted by: ultraVex
Date: 2010-10-10 14:42:47

That's damn-good, man. I hope you win that cause it's amazing.

It looks great, I can tell that you've put lots and lots of effort into this. I hope you win.

:D

Thank you for the EXTREME MORAL SUPPORT, guys.