Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

General Discussion

In celebration of GCLF being back up... - Page 2

Re: In celebration of GCLF being back up...

Posted by: SCared_Fir3
Date: 2011-11-16 21:41:39
Awww we're all growing up! I joined here like what… 07? Now I'm applying to college. Oh how time flies. I used to be so dumb.

Posted by: Glitch Reasearcher
Date: 2012-01-04 16:19:15
Sorry to bump this but… It has my old pokefusion on it. :3 oh, the memories I see when I look at that image. do you still have the image of my pokefusion? I lost mine when my old computer died… T-T

I'm sure I have old IRC screenshots buried in my photobucket account somewhere. ohh good times. We should just have a board where we remember the good ol' days haha.

I would love to see those screenshots, then I could feel all nostalgic about days gone by.

Posted by: SCared_Fir3
Date: 2012-01-21 22:37:44

Sorry to bump this but… It has my old pokefusion on it. :3 oh, the memories I see when I look at that image. do you still have the image of my pokefusion? I lost mine when my old computer died… T-T

I'm sure I have old IRC screenshots buried in my photobucket account somewhere. ohh good times. We should just have a board where we remember the good ol' days haha.

I would love to see those screenshots, then I could feel all nostalgic about days gone by.

I might idk, what does the pokefusion look like? I have so many random sprites saved. And I'll post the screenshots later, i'm pretty lazy right now hahah

Posted by: shaggs
Date: 2012-03-26 01:33:13
Sorry if I bumped this haha. Anyway I'm so glad gclf is back up, I could never get used to Prof Glitch and I felt it was a waste of time. GCLF? Party hard

Posted by: xparasite9
Date: 2012-04-20 21:22:59

I love how a lot of people here are majoring in computer sciences…

So, I made a calculator in Visual Basic today .-.
What's everyone making, project wise?

I've regained interest in PHP
and I'm taking a C programming class, though it's really only focused on mathematical applications.
So I've made a few sites and complex equation solvers.
And I've done a few odd jobs of fixing other people's code.
Nothing really all that significant.

Posted by: Zowayix
Date: 2012-06-18 04:57:39
(necromancing this thread because this forum is a bit inactive)

I love how a lot of people here are majoring in computer sciences…

So, I made a calculator in Visual Basic today .-.
What's everyone making, project wise?

I'm learning Java (yes I did attempt it several years ago but I'm actually doing it this time), SQL and HTML5/CSS/JavaScript, made some quiz generator application in Excel + VBA (plus fancy assignments for all the three aforementioned subjects), apparently am going to start learning Cobol (if anyone actually uses that), as well as some Cisco "Explorations" course which I'm putting at the end of the list because I hate it and it sucks and somehow I passed all of it the other week anyway so now it's just managing enterprise servers or some crap but still.
The best part is that the government pays me quite liveable money to do all the above and when I'm not doing those things 2 days a week I have what technically counts as a full-time job where I get to experience the joys of "service management", thus I end up learning ITIL concepts. Hooray for free learning.

Posted by: Missing? NO!
Date: 2012-07-08 16:55:35
I also recently made a video game along with two of my friends for a Video Game Design class in Game Maker.
It worked pretty well during the demonstration, and my friend and I are redesigning it over the summer.

If anyone's interested in playing it, shoot me a message and I'll send it to you.

Posted by: ultraVex
Date: 2012-08-24 02:38:02
Holy shit. I'm in this picture.

Hahahaha. It's been too long.