Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

General Discussion

Ocarina playing - Page 1

Ocarina playing

Posted by: Glitch Hunter
Date: 2012-08-27 20:50:11
I wasn;t quite sure where to put this, I'm sorry if it isn't allowed ^_^

So yeah, I've been playing Ocarina for about a year now and I know at least 25 songs, would you people mind checking out my channel? I also do requests. I can play Lugia's Song however I'm not sure I have that video up yet >_<

I can give a list of what I can play if you like?

www.youtube.com/nekolucacosplay

Re: Ocarina playing

Posted by: tachi
Date: 2012-08-27 21:02:45
request:
play me something totally original, that you made up!

jesus fuck i saw your later videos, YOU ARE A GOD!
i had a plastic one in SC, but i see you have a replica of the one in ocarina of time in the carmell Dansen video!
(never learned how to play it unfortunately, due to my mom kicking me out and having the cops show up)

Glad to see somebody here has musical talent >.<

:D *updated*
since we are doing music, i decided to make a quick recording of me playing gerudo valley on the electric guitar
i played the chords, then overlayed it with the tune (which i didn't finish, because that would be copyright)
:D the power of audacity, baby! (besides that fact it sucks) (lag problems….it's not sync'd up well)
>< ouch my poor ears, turn it to a decent volume. the tune gets loud.

Date: 2012-08-28 05:55:21
Why thank ya ^_6

I'm trying to come up with some original stuff but my love for Zelda impede's me ^_^;

I'm learning Nyan Cat atm haha

Date: 2012-08-28 06:50:53
I love zelda too, i can play almost every song on the guitar, but at the moment i am learning how to solo like my favorite guitar artist: JIMI HENDRIX! I can play the intro to "hey joe" and i know most of "purple haze" and my favorite riff is "third stone from the sun."

let me know when you are doing improvised/original stuff, maybe i could help with a backing track or something.

in a second i'm going to modify this post with that bass riff from: my friend of misery-metallica on guitar :P on a recording rampage today since i don't have school till tommorrow

Date: 2012-08-28 11:24:49
I'm doing a full Caramel Dansen with a friend on bass haha, and doing a retro medley at one point. /Maybe if I think of something good you can help ^_^

Date: 2012-08-28 12:51:54
your friend plays bass?
hell yeah!
tell him/her to play me a metallica song like cliff burton does!

Oh yeah, and i can't record till later because my job interview got rescheduled and i have no way of getting back home yet.
:P damn this "not having a car" thing…