Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

General Discussion

let's just get something straight - Page 1

let's just get something straight

Posted by: tachi
Date: 2012-09-09 16:29:48
i know you guys think i'm being stupid/trollish/whatever, but i'm not doing that because i'm like that, i'm just acting like that to get a few laughs. When i feel like shit, i like to make others laugh, so i put ridiculous topics up.

(side note)
i got pokemon black 2 days ago

:D yay
3 years without buying a pokemon game is 3 meaningless years.

Re: let's just get something straight

Posted by: MrGlitch
Date: 2012-11-19 19:07:45
OK

Posted by: Zowayix
Date: 2012-11-20 03:56:36
[img]http://i.imgur.com/G1vdy.jpg[/img]

Posted by: Darkness_LordII
Date: 2012-12-21 16:45:04
(side note)
i got 2 black pokemon days ago

Posted by: SCared_Fir3
Date: 2012-12-21 18:21:26
i got white 2 yesterday suck on that
[img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-Bo8tV_DMXmI/Tq2J9JBbBDI/AAAAAAAAAf8/7Kpai7T5fXw/s1600/pinkierainboomaww.gif[/img]

Posted by: Raven Freak
Date: 2012-12-21 23:47:00
I got Black 2 like a month or so ago. :P Still training before I take on the second gym leader. (I haven't picked it up in a while though. :V) Been too distracted by various projects and the internet of course. xD

Posted by: Missing? NO!
Date: 2012-12-22 03:41:19
Black 2 and White 2 are the biggest and best things to happen to mankind since myself.
/saidnooneever

Despite that, I actually do really like the games. Tons more entertaining with tons of more after-game things to do.

Posted by: SCared_Fir3
Date: 2012-12-22 13:31:18

Despite that, I actually do really like the games. Tons more entertaining with tons of more after-game things to do.

I really love it, I have 3 badges so far wooo! Definitley better than the originals. Though I wish I could transfer my old Pokemon over… I traded in my DSi and Pearl to get money to buy the game haha.