Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

General Discussion

Hey Guys! - Page 1

Hey Guys!

Posted by: PapaDoc!
Date: 2013-10-10 18:45:30
Hey how's it going guys?
Glad to see this place is still
somewhat alive, this is a temporary
account because I changed the theme
on my original account and it won't
let me do ANYTHING because it's not compatible.
I don't know.
Anyways I miss you guys very much, really.
Let's talk : )

Re: Hey Guys!

Posted by: Yuzihax
Date: 2013-10-10 19:52:46
hello~

i don't have anything to add but your original account is set back to the default theme so have fun with that.

beep boop.

Posted by: shaggs
Date: 2013-10-10 23:00:16
Thank you, I've been trying to get that thing fixed for months.
I'm glad to see you're still around as well

Posted by: OwnageMuch
Date: 2013-10-10 23:12:43
Ah, what's up Doc?  I actually wondered just yesterday where you'd disappeared off to while randomly reading through old threads…

Posted by: Missingnoguy55
Date: 2013-10-11 02:47:18
Welcome back! I remember you.

Posted by: Torchickens
Date: 2013-10-11 07:30:03
Welcome back!

Posted by: Bert
Date: 2013-10-11 15:02:33
Holy shit, the good doctor is back!

Date: 2013-10-11 21:17:54
Thanks for the warm welcome guys
it's good to be back but it's even better
knowing my friends are here too

Posted by: SCared_Fir3
Date: 2013-10-13 11:47:10
Man it's been awhile since I've seen you haha, welcome back!

Date: 2013-10-14 00:37:37
Thanks! We'll take over this place again soon enough  :P

Posted by: SCared_Fir3
Date: 2013-10-14 09:52:51

Of course!

Posted by: tachi
Date: 2013-10-15 23:22:06

Of course!

M Bison: "Of COURSE"

Technically, not really. Mutou Yami kinda is doing her own thing now. I think she's paranoid that people hate her or something, I guess it's part of her insomnia. Also before "the gap" (can we name that time period that please?) I recall a member known as Angrysmurf, haven't heard from him since. I don't know about you guys, but it kinda makes me wonder if some members are dead now. It would be pretty tragic to say the least.
:(

Date: 2013-10-16 02:30:31

Of course!

Technically, not really. Mutou Yami kinda is doing her own thing now. I think she's paranoid that people hate her or something, I guess it's part of her insomnia. Also before "the gap" (can we name that time period that please?) I recall a member known as Angrysmurf, haven't heard from him since. I don't know about you guys, but it kinda makes me wonder if some members are dead now. It would be pretty tragic to say the least.

Haha. I hope no one is dead, I have a few max revives on hand just in case : p

Posted by: Zowayix
Date: 2013-10-16 02:47:35

Of course!

Angrysmurf's posted in the COTM thread three months ago, so if he's dead he'd have to have died very recently. But by that logic, a lot of people we haven't seen in an immediate timeframe could be dead. I'm sure that's probably not the case.

But hey, stalking people is fun. What's say we all go gather a list of people who used to frequent GCLF and now don't and confirm if they're dead or not? (I know at least two people who would be on that list are as of about a month still alive)

Oh right, and welcome back Papa Doc.

Date: 2013-10-16 02:53:17

Of course!

Angrysmurf's posted in the COTM thread three months ago, so if he's dead he'd have to have died very recently. But by that logic, a lot of people we haven't seen in an immediate timeframe could be dead. I'm sure that's probably not the case.

But hey, stalking people is fun. What's say we all go gather a list of people who used to frequent GCLF and now don't and confirm if they're dead or not? (I know at least two people who would be on that list are as of about a month still alive)

Oh right, and welcome back Papa Doc.

Thanks. I hope you're not serious, people move on. Most of us were teens back in the "good 'ol days"
and it's only natural to assume they no longer care about that moment in time. Who's to say though,
if any of our members have died may they rest in peace. I'll hope for the best.