Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

General Discussion

Annual "pop on for one day every few months and then never be seen again" post - Page 1

Annual "pop on for one day every few months and then never be seen again" post

Posted by: XD003
Date: 2013-11-26 04:32:50
I was once told something long ago, by a certain xparasite9:
"Stop making rom hacks, make a game instead" (not word for word, it's been at least 5 years since he said that"
God can I say that was good advice I should have taken sooner? It's really got my blood pumping.
everyone should video game its great
that's it im done i dont forum anymore i just wanted to make a pointless topic for a pointless post that will get locked pointlessly
!!!!!!!
Oh and for those who are interested where I went off to, I'm on #letohhalb on the Rizon IRC Server. It's where Mugendai/Doctor Infinity, Kaena, Twenty-Seven, and a few other people who used to hang out here (and still do) reside nowadays.
No it's not the official IRC channel for GCLF, far from it - that honor is reserved for #desuempire.

Re: Annual "pop on for one day every few months and then never be seen again" post

Posted by: MissingNo
Date: 2013-12-02 18:36:35
[img]http://robschwager.com/wp/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/drnick.png[/img]

* runs back to the call center cubicle

Re: Annual "pop on for one day every few months and then never be seen again" post

Posted by: Axaj
Date: 2013-12-02 18:50:38
ppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp

:)

Posted by: Bert
Date: 2013-12-03 15:17:46
Where the hell have you people been.

I mean I know you like left before I joined but still.

Then again I have nothing else to do so I'm here all day.

Posted by: Phrawger
Date: 2013-12-04 18:15:50
Oh shit, it's one of these threads.

…nyoom

Posted by: SCared_Fir3
Date: 2013-12-05 13:09:40
long time no see

Posted by: tachi
Date: 2013-12-07 00:33:24

Well im at college.

…desu

Posted by: MissingNo
Date: 2013-12-10 07:18:01

Full time work. Currently I work in a call centre (and have lots of shiny certifications) but I'm currently in the interview process for getting a new job with a local hospital's IT service desk. More pay, benefits, and, well, actual recognition.

(It's so sad how we all grow up. I remember being the young naive child I was only a few years ago and now I'm buying insurance products for my car and researching health insurance options for myself. At 20!)

Posted by: Stackout
Date: 2013-12-10 07:21:04

Full time work. Currently I work in a call centre (and have lots of shiny certifications) but I'm currently in the interview process for getting a new job with a local hospital's IT service desk. More pay, benefits, and, well, actual recognition.

(It's so sad how we all grow up. I remember being the young naive child I was only a few years ago and now I'm buying insurance products for my car and researching health insurance options for myself. At 20!)

How quickly time passes….

Posted by: Ketsuban
Date: 2013-12-28 01:26:30
#letohhalb… #desuempire

[size=7]>:|[/size]

Posted by: Zowayix
Date: 2013-12-28 02:01:03

#letohhalb… #desuempire

[size=7]>:|[/size]

But is it an angry face with a neutral mouth, or a sad penguin with a unibrow?

Posted by: Ketsuban
Date: 2013-12-28 02:58:51
The former.