Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

General Discussion

Hello? Anyone from TRR or TGS? - Page 1

Hello? Anyone from TRR or TGS?

Posted by: Bulbafreak9000
Date: 2014-04-10 16:35:57
Some of you guys may remember me from the TRR and TGS boards. I didn't really know where else to post this, so I'm posting here. Any of you guys still around? Its been forever since I've talked to anyone, but I miss it.

So… TGS, TRR, represent?

Re: Hello? Anyone from TRR or TGS?

Posted by: Abwayax
Date: 2014-04-10 17:56:18
Bulbafreak9000… a name I haven't seen in a while. There are a handful of people from back then around here, I think. Most if not all of the TGS crowd are long gone, but I think there's a few guys from TRR still here.

You may be interested in The Wrong Place, our imageboard. Izwzyzx and Ragnarok occasionally post there. You may also be interested in Infinitypedia, the official successor to Gammapedia.

Welcome back(ish)

Posted by: OwnageMuch
Date: 2014-04-11 00:55:25

Bulbafreak9000… a name I haven't seen in a while. There are a handful of people from back then around here, I think. Most if not all of the TGS crowd are long gone, but I think there's a few guys from TRR still here.

You may be interested in The Wrong Place, our imageboard. Izwzyzx and Ragnarok occasionally post there. You may also be interested in Infinitypedia, the official successor to Gammapedia.

Welcome back(ish)

I never knew about TWP, is it safe for work?

Date: 2014-04-11 01:08:59
Technically there are no official rules yet (apart from "Be excellent to each other"), so I'm not prepared to say it is SFW.

In practice, however, none of us ever post NSFW content, and I'm not sure what we would do if someone did.

Posted by: GARYM9
Date: 2014-04-11 09:35:20

Some of you guys may remember me from the TRR and TGS boards. I didn't really know where else to post this, so I'm posting here. Any of you guys still around? Its been forever since I've talked to anyone, but I miss it.

So… TGS, TRR, represent?

You may know me as GARY 'M 9 from TRR.  Been years since then, though.

I remember you since you were mod and whatnot, but it's been a while

Date: 2014-04-11 16:50:51

Technically there are no official rules yet (apart from "Be excellent to each other"), so I'm not prepared to say it is SFW.

In practice, however, none of us ever post NSFW content, and I'm not sure what we would do if someone did.

That sounds safe enough for me.

Posted by: Bulbafreak9000
Date: 2014-04-25 11:04:03

Welcome back(ish)
I expected to find you here lol. How have you been?

And Phoenix, I do remember you too. How are you as well?

Posted by: Zowayix
Date: 2014-04-25 12:27:52
You probably don't know who I am, since I didn't venture over to the TRR side of the tracks at any point. Unless you do remember me from somewhere else. But I don't remember you from anything. So welcome to the forums anyways as I would anyone else.

Date: 2014-04-25 18:20:58
Oh wow, I was rude enough to post in here without welcoming you?  Welcome to the forums, Bulbafreak9000!

Posted by: Turbo74
Date: 2014-07-10 03:55:23
I used to frequent TGS, though TRR much less so, if anyone remembers me.
This is something of an odd thread to stumble into.
I definitely remember Bulba, Ab and Zowayix, and things like the old IRC and pokebattle server.
Rest in Peace spam subforum.

Date: 2014-07-10 12:29:31
Hi Turbo! I do remember you. Long time no see!