Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

General Discussion

what - Page 1

what

Posted by: Yuzihax
Date: 2014-07-21 19:43:03
i don't know if this is even something i need to post in one of the site sections since its fixed now but what the fuck kind of drugs are being done around these parts i am morally outraged and speaking in run on sentences

Re: what

Posted by: Bert
Date: 2014-07-21 19:59:34
Why is the forum so exclamatory in your picture.

This looks like some kind of weird hydra thing with heads made out of speech bubbles with exclamation marks in them that Michael Stipe would see in his nightmares.

It's hypnotic in a way.

Edit: Picture of mythical creature now included. Can be yours for five easy payments of $19.99!

Date: 2014-07-21 20:15:37
i sincerely love every bit of that post.

thank you for enriching my life experience.

Date: 2014-07-21 20:23:02
You are very welcome, your cyberspace noblemanlyness.

Posted by: Zowayix
Date: 2014-07-22 03:59:58
Be nice, the forum just wants to inform you. About information.

Date: 2014-07-22 14:45:29
but i'm already in the know as the kids say nowadays.

what else could there possibly be to tell me?

Posted by: tachi
Date: 2014-07-22 21:46:59

Why is the forum so exclamatory in your picture.

This looks like some kind of weird hydra thing with heads made out of speech bubbles with exclamation marks in them that Michael Stipe would see in his nightmares.

It's hypnotic in a way.

Edit: Picture of mythical creature now included. Can be yours for five easy payments of $19.99!

Where do i pay?

Date: 2014-07-23 19:39:11
If you fill out the following form, your very own Dave will arrive at your home within five days! He will have a ribbon of authenticity on his tail and a large bag of special hydra chow.

Your Name:
[        ]

Your Credit Card Number:
[        ]

Your Address:
[        ]

Posted by: Abwayax
Date: 2014-07-23 20:27:14

If you fill out the following form, your very own Dave will arrive at your home within five days! He will have a ribbon of authenticity on his tail and a large bag of special hydra chow.

Your Name:
[Abwayax]

Your Credit Card Number:
[****-****-****-****]

Your Address:
[*** ****** Rd, ****** ** *****]

Date: 2014-07-23 20:33:17
we've gone from technical mishaps to vending horrifyingly informational hydras.

i am content.

Date: 2014-07-23 21:10:33
Thank you Mr. Abwayax,

We have received and processed your information. Your pet hydra should arrive at your home no later than July 32nd.

Sincerely,

Bert
Dave Hydra Industries.

Posted by: Zowayix
Date: 2014-07-24 03:02:16

Your Name:
[ '; DROP TABLE names; –]

Your Credit Card Number:
[        ]

Your Address:
[        ]