Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

General Discussion

Hey guys it's been a while - Page 1

Hey guys it's been a while

Posted by: glitchhunter09
Date: 2014-12-15 13:21:31
Not really an introduction thread. Most of you know who I am or at least have heard of me somewhere here I think. I've been away for a long time. Mostly because of my misbehavior in the rizon.net IRC stuff. I won't go into details but those of you involved know who you are. I've spent most of my time thinking about it or doing other stuff with my time, like playing games. I want to apologize to Wa and everyone else I offended that day. Not asking to be unbanned from that channel, just apologizing because what I did was wrong and I should have watched what I said. So I hope you can forgive me for it. Like I said, I don't need to go into details and I won't because it will bring unneccessary drama to the boards. (I've got enough stuff going on anyway. I don't need to bring my problems here.) 

On a less serious note, it's good to come back. As Torchickens/ChickasaurusGL knows, I've been monitoring progress with glitches from his youtube channel. I want to say you guys have made a lot of progress and to keep up the good work. What I'd like to know is if there's anything I can do to help out. If someone can point me to what needs to be done, let me know. Personally, probably the best thing for me to do now is contribute to Project Casper if it's still active as I've been mostly examining glitches in other games. (pokemon is great and all but I honestly can't compete with people like Torchickens and other notable members of the community.)

So, hey everyone. 

Now that I have returned

Re: Hey guys it's been a while

Posted by: Torchickens
Date: 2014-12-15 14:09:52
Welcome back Glisp! Yeah, thank you for watching my videos and for your support.

If you want to do more research into certain Pokémon glitches, feel free, even if it's just answering a question on these forums. Who knows, you may find a completely new glitch accidentally, such as this one.

Good luck with Project Caspar if you decide to focus on that. Maybe you could make articles about well known glitches first, like the "Minus World" from Super Mario Bros. and Pac-Man's kill screen.

Date: 2014-12-15 14:34:02
thanks for the suggestions Torchickens. I actually have one game in mind for now:
http://forums.glitchcity.info/index.php/topic,7144.0.html

Don't know when I'll start a wiki article as there's a lot of glitches and just copying and pasting from their wiki wouldn't be very ethical. 

Posted by: Zowayix
Date: 2014-12-15 14:55:20
Yo wassup dawg homie.

Date: 2014-12-15 14:57:49
Not much really. Just stuff.