Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

General Discussion

Forum Issues - Page 1

Forum Issues

Posted by: Foxguest
Date: 2016-03-14 20:08:36
Hiya,

The registration button for the website is not working. The page is blank or gets a 500 error, depending on the browser. It looks like there was a recent upgrade, so maybe that might have been the cause?

I'm not sure if it's related, but I am unable to get a new password for my account also. (username: Fox) I'm not able to log in, and so I thought I'd try resetting it, but no email is sent. Not even to spam. I suppose it's always possible that I could've botched the email, but yeah.

I've tried to communicate this a couple times in IRC, but I'm hoping this will get a better response. I just noticed that there was an area for guests to post.

Re: Forum Issues

Posted by: GARYM9
Date: 2016-03-15 04:47:45
Fixed.  Make an account for PMing and I'll send you a password.

Posted by: Foxguest
Date: 2016-03-15 14:16:24
Thank you for your help, Photon-Phoenix.

But it seems the problem is still happening. I asked a friend in another country to try and they are also having the same result.

[img]http://i.imgur.com/GpuqyP6.png[/img]

Posted by: Abwayax
Date: 2016-03-20 02:47:35
I believe I figured out the issue. It seemed to be a permissions error in some of the forum files.

Posted by: Fox
Date: 2016-03-20 21:13:35
Yes, everything seems to be fine now. :) Thank you Abwayax and Photon-Phoenix for your help! Much appreciated.