Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

General Discussion

tfw i get banned from another forum - Page 1

tfw i get banned from another forum

Posted by: Spoink
Date: 2016-03-28 15:59:09
for "overquoting" even though the quote was 5 lines

Re: tfw i get banned from another forum

Posted by: Raven Freak
Date: 2016-03-29 18:22:09
Meh some forums have pretty strict rules. But ultimately it's up to the admins and staff who make the rules, and members must follow them in order to continue posting. Though that's a pretty harsh thing to be banned over IMO.

Posted by: Spoink
Date: 2016-03-29 21:29:43

Meh some forums have pretty strict rules. But ultimately it's up to the admins and staff who make the rules, and members must follow them in order to continue posting. Though that's a pretty harsh thing to be banned over IMO.

It was only for a day though. I've also had really bad luck with staying on forums with strict rules.

Posted by: Zowayix
Date: 2016-03-31 02:32:24

for "overquoting" even though the quote was 5 lines

Did someone say overquoting?

I like to think we're pretty chill around here, just don't be a dick.

Posted by: Missingnoguy55
Date: 2016-03-31 13:08:32
Overquoting? And just for five lines? Are you kidding?

It was only for a day though. I've also had really bad luck with staying on forums with strict rules.
Sounds like Facepunch to be honest. It's a good forum, just enforces its rules well enough that it isn't a total cesspool.

Posted by: SCared_Fir3
Date: 2016-04-12 14:31:18
Didn't we have a forum game called "Quote the person above you" or something to that extent? Just sayin lol.

Posted by: Ketsuban
Date: 2016-04-14 01:34:29
I miss all the forum games :(

Posted by: Zowayix
Date: 2016-04-14 18:22:23

I miss all the forum games :(

You can revive ones by posting meaningful content, as far as I'm concerned. Meaningful meaning you actually have to play the game and not just post 'bump' or whatever.