Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

General Discussion

Shitbanning - Page 1

Shitbanning

Posted by: Yeniaul
Date: 2016-07-04 22:13:49
Shitbanning is the act of banning a user AFTER instigating, provoking or otherwise guaranteeing a user will perform a bannable action.

This is the place to list off places where you have been shitbanned, run off, or just removed from a community for any reason. If you wanna vent about being banned, go ahead.

My post:

Was banned from danooct1.com/forum through shitbanning for reason: "toxic".
Post used to shitban

Re: Shitbanning

Posted by: Spoink
Date: 2016-07-04 22:15:00
[font=comic sans ms][size=8pt]that one time where i got banned for "overquoting"[/size][size=36pt]FUCK[/size][/font]

Posted by: Bert
Date: 2016-07-05 15:28:36
>Be me
>Be raging asshole on a Smash Bros. fan forum
>Treat everybody like shit
>Everyone loved me
>I never get banned
>Got warned once for telling some idiot to go to bed because he was acting like a spaz

Date: 2016-07-07 17:13:34
WOW… the arsehole who banned me ("justquant") made an account on vxheaven.net just to retaliate. Told him to re-read the post. xD

http://vxheaven.org/forum/viewtopic.php?pid=18795#p18795

EDIT: Did I mention this was my first ever offense of any kind on this site?

Date: 2016-07-07 19:39:25

WOW… the arsehole who banned me ("justquant") made an account on vxheaven.net just to retaliate. Told him to re-read the post. xD

http://vxheaven.org/forum/viewtopic.php?pid=18795#p18795

EDIT: Did I mention this was my first ever offense of any kind on this site?

Woah you watch danooct1 too?

Also there's a game of life glider on that page.

Date: 2016-08-25 20:49:31
I got banned from Roblox for something that I can't even see. It just says "Content Blocked" as the "evidence" that I was being bad. It was starting to get boring anyway, but this was the final nail in the coffin for me. Fuck Roblox.

Posted by: ravioli
Date: 2016-08-26 14:09:20
funny, i watch danooct1 too o_o

seems like we're all in the same boat in terms of seeing machinery work

break and wreak havoc

I got banned from Roblox for something that I can't even see. It just says "Content Blocked" as the "evidence" that I was being bad. It was starting to get boring anyway, but this was the final nail in the coffin for me. f**k Roblox.

Roblox sucks man. I would say go play Blockland but their community is pretty elitist and dislike people who aren't 18 and up and smoke weed. The community has dissolved quite a bit.

So if you're looking for a Lego game, i guess you could try b\Blockland v.0002 which is a completely different game with like 3 people on it every day. ;/ sorry bud

Date: 2016-08-26 18:17:01

funny, i watch danooct1 too o_o

seems like we're all in the same boat in terms of seeing machinery work

break and wreak havoc

I got banned from Roblox for something that I can't even see. It just says "Content Blocked" as the "evidence" that I was being bad. It was starting to get boring anyway, but this was the final nail in the coffin for me. f**k Roblox.

Roblox sucks man. I would say go play Blockland but their community is pretty elitist and dislike people who aren't 18 and up and smoke weed. The community has dissolved quite a bit.

So if you're looking for a Lego game, i guess you could try b\Blockland v.0002 which is a completely different game with like 3 people on it every day. ;/ sorry bud

Who even plays Roblox anymore? Also, I play Blockland and everyone generally likes me. (Some bluffing here, some onion links there, a little trickery, and done!)
Oh, go to Dan's site (or rather don't as the admins are abusive and Dan rarely logs in, so they're pretty much 8 year olds with power and no supervision…) and search "it's been fun". A large and final "fuck you" was posted there by yours truly (oh, I'm sorry, by 'Bacon' *cough*) and was not taken down until FOUR DAYS after it was posted! So, yeah, I proved there's pretty much ZERO actual administration going on unless it's being abused. (Oh, and justquant is 10. Injected code to see IPs, traced his, and found he lives with his mom and older sister. Names withheld because I'm not an asshole.)

Posted by: Exegutt0r
Date: 2016-08-27 00:24:07
Not a shitban, but got my alt acc banned from steam for using the same credit card i used on my main.

Date: 2016-08-27 09:05:39

Not a shitban, but got my alt acc banned from steam for using the same credit card i used on my main.

They can't ban you from that. Me and my 2 roommates use the same card on our 3 Steam accounts, no problem. Valve doesn't give a shit.

Posted by: Charmy
Date: 2016-08-27 11:59:30
I got banned from a Minecraft server because the owner was a d**k to me IRL.
This was a loooooooong time ago btw.

Posted by: Exegutt0r
Date: 2016-08-27 15:12:53

They can't ban you from that. Me and my 2 roommates use the same card on our 3 Steam accounts, no problem. Valve doesn't give a s**t.

Guess valve straight up hates me. My alt didn't get banned, but got restricted.

Date: 2016-08-27 17:00:35

They can't ban you from that. Me and my 2 roommates use the same card on our 3 Steam accounts, no problem. Valve doesn't give a s**t.

Guess valve straight up hates me. My alt didn't get banned, but got restricted.

After about 5 minutes of strenuous research I found out they CAN do that – but only if the first account is guilty of cheating and is caught by VAC.