Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

General Discussion

A Guide to Everything Malware - Page 1

A Guide to Everything Malware

Posted by: Parzival
Date: 2018-01-12 16:26:55
A few people have asked me to give them malware for one or another reason, but I've usually given them instructions on how to keep themselves safe while using malware for testing, wiping, etc. However, there's only so much you can say over Discord before you get ignored, so I'm writing a guide called "Parzival's Comprehensive Guide on Preparing For, Containing, Collecting, Maintaining, Trapping, Testing, and Recovering From Malware" to alleviate the issue.

best name i know

Guide resides at:
https://goo.gl/c9McYY
(shortened because ynawt?)

It cover hows to prepare for a malware collection, how to prepare for malware attack, how to maintain a malware collection, how to recover from malware that slips out of a VM, etc. The name says what it talks about, essentially.

Re: Should I write a malware-collector starter guide?

Posted by: Charmy
Date: 2018-01-14 12:30:13
Before you ask, commenting is intentionally enabled…