Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

General Discussion

Anime talk. Possibly mentioning 18+ anime. - Page 1

Anime talk. Possibly mentioning 18+ anime.

Posted by: Pokedude
Date: 2018-07-09 22:16:54
Ok so this just a place to speak about anime you like but there are rules.

1. Keep it kind.
2. If you're mentioning an anime with 18+ content please don't talk about the 18+ part. There may be kids who look at this topic. IDK
3. No graphic imagery of any kind.

Thank you.
Pokedude aka JoshIndigo

Re: Anime talk. Possibly mentioning 18+ anime.

Posted by: Pokedude
Date: 2018-07-09 22:19:20
One thing I wanted to ask anime watchers is that would you agree that the anime series Nyan Koi, Prison School, and Tsugumomo need more episodes?
Idk I just really loved those anime and feel there was more story to get.

Re: Anime talk. Possibly mentioning 18+ anime.

Posted by: Sherkel
Date: 2018-11-15 07:59:46
Despite having tried many, many times, I simply can't muster up the patience to watch anime as a general habit. Once every year or two I'll get through a handful of episodes of one, and then completely forget about it.

That said, on a random impulse earlier this year (not completely random I guess, as a friend had been raving about the manga to me for years,) I watched all three Berserk movies without any pause. I just couldn't take my eyes away (aside from the few times I instinctively averted them, me being me…). Coming from someone who doesn't tend to like anime, it was an amazing experience. The same friend who kept talking nonstop about Berserk to me and has similar watching habits somehow managed to get through all 74 episodes of Monster in something like a week, so that could very well be my next target…or the manga, at least. (That same night, I read the first ten volumes of the Berserk one :p )