Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

General Discussion

Hi! I'm joshuarpl with a new account - Page 1

Hi! I'm joshuarpl with a new account

Posted by: joshuarpl2
Date: 2018-12-04 10:13:20
Alright, so some of you have heard of me, I have a new account.
All because having like a 40% warning level was pure torture for me!
If anyone wants to say anything, just let me know.

Re: Hi! I'm joshuarpl with a new account

Posted by: Sherkel
Date: 2018-12-04 13:26:30
3. Don't exploit loopholes. You should know what this means.

With this in combination with the recent deleted posts, I have to ask, have you read the rules?

As I said in "that thread", you can still post. And the way things were looking for a bit, the warning level was going to be going down soon anyway.

While I decide whether or not to increase it or leave it as is, I'm going to add an explanation of warning levels to the rules, because it's long overdue and whatever link used to lead to it is no longer easily visible.

I've locked more topics this week (not just from you) than any other and don't love being "that guy", but in this case I'm doing it to prevent it from degenerating into a flamewar.

EDIT:
WARNING: THE RAM MAP FOR YELLOW ONLY LISTS D46F
+40 WOM? You gotta be kidding me!

As the page in question says, it's all offset by -1 from the Red and Blue one. It should be clear why this post was removed. PM me if there's any confusion about that. (Same to Isso for the ones he deleted, but those seemed to be general unnecessary bumps). In the meantime, increasing to 55. Read the rules to see what this means and doesn't mean.