Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

General Discussion

Just... Discussing post? - Page 1

Just... Discussing post?

Posted by: James-the-Charizard
Date: 2019-10-10 17:52:11
So…
How was everyone's day…?

Re: Just... Discussing post?

Posted by: Torchickens
Date: 2019-10-10 19:16:32

So…
How was everyone's day…?

Good thanks! :) You?

Date: 2019-10-10 19:54:30

So…
How was everyone's day…?

Good thanks! :) You?

Fine just kinda bored… Not much has happened on the other sites i'm on…

Posted by: Sherkel
Date: 2019-10-11 21:05:28
This is what The Thread of Topicless-ness is for!

Date: 2019-10-11 21:26:24

You are not wrong. I tend to be more active in the one roleplay board when NOT in the Gen 1 glitch board. I've just been watching a lot of YouTube recently, thus less activity from me.

Posted by: Sherkel
Date: 2019-10-11 22:04:08

You are not wrong. I tend to be more active in the one roleplay board when NOT in the Gen 1 glitch board. I've just been watching a lot of YouTube recently, thus less activity from me.
Ah, good to hear that's getting some use again. For what it's worth (in my case and many others, having to set a board to "ignore" :P ), it's had a history of keeping regulars around. Maybe I'll give it a look. Just use that thread for general chat in the future, though.

Date: 2019-10-11 22:17:30

Ah, good to hear that's getting some use again. For what it's worth (in my case and many others, having to set a board to "ignore" :P ), it's had a history of keeping regulars around. Maybe I'll give it a look. Just use that thread for general chat in the future, though.

Roleplays have been my strength for many years. I'll use that chat you mentioned for further random posts in the future.