Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

General Discussion

I have a dream...or...uh...had a dream. - Page 1

I have a dream...or...uh...had a dream.

Posted by: HiddenShadow
Date: 2007-01-28 13:50:09
I had a dream that a friend and I were pulled into Twilight Princess. He was Link, and I was some made up character who worked for Zant. Link spoke,  :o and with my friends voice.  :o :o Man that was weird! All the village dudes were freaking out because Link could talk. My character was like some kind of emotionless freak…I creeped myself out. It was really strange. I could probably turn it into some freaked out fan fiction, but I don't want to spoil anything, because I've almost beat Twilight Princess, and it has some stuff in there that would spoil the game for all who are playing it.

Re: I have a dream...or...uh...had a dream.

Posted by: xparasite9
Date: 2008-07-03 22:28:11
I have too many dreams where I'm killing rapists or something back in the 1800s. Damn there was this one guy who must have been made of pure evil because he wouldn't freaking die. I had to practically shred him up with farming tools. And he was still alive until I somehow called the buzzards to finish hime off.

Posted by: :56 ERROR
Date: 2008-07-03 22:46:48
*off topic*: we should open up a topic about "What dreams do you have?"
*on topic*
Yeah I have had dream where I go into many MANY games… and a few times I was in the Legend of Zelda, one where I was some really strange Link, a Link who liked Star Wars O.e
And I have killed rapists or murderers in some dreams, but they've been inside most of the video games I play, and some VERY unusual characters in the games were the rapists  :o

Posted by: ?????(000)
Date: 2008-07-04 15:05:29
I dream that I'm a wolf, or other dog-like animal. I do that frequently.

Posted by: :56 ERROR
Date: 2008-07-25 00:55:25
I dream a massive variety of things, some where I'm the antagonist of some game, others where I can simply fly…  XD

Posted by: xparasite9
Date: 2008-07-25 01:16:52

I dream that I'm a wolf, or other dog-like animal. I do that frequently.

olawd it's a furry. *shot*

Posted by: ?????(000)
Date: 2008-07-25 14:25:07
What so weird?