Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

General Discussion

subject schmubject lmao got em - Page 10

Re: subject schmubject lmao got em

Posted by: Sherkel
Date: 2020-01-31 01:29:31
I help with spreadsheets at an office, filling them up and organizing and all that sort of thing. I don't feel like going into too much specifics, but it's a perfect situation for me even if it took some time finding its way over here. I recall you saying you…actually, I don't remember!

Date: 2020-01-31 10:43:57
I just realized…

THE ONLY PEOPLE WHO PUT THEIR REAL BIRTHDAYS ON AGE VERIFICATIONS ARE KIDS!

Date: 2020-02-01 07:04:32
With a knick knack paddywack, give a dog a bone, this old thread came rolling out of the redirect board!

Posted by: Parzival
Date: 2020-02-01 07:16:51

With a knick knack paddywack, give a dog a bone, this old thread came rolling out of the redirect board!
Time to abandon threadship, the novelty is lost.

Posted by: Yuzihax
Date: 2020-02-01 20:29:41
probs should just merge it with the topiclessness thread really, it could stand to inherit some good fresh shitpost energy

or just given a nice state funeral and trashed, whichever folks find preferable

Posted by: Bert
Date: 2020-02-01 23:24:14
Preemptive F to pay respects.

Jan 1, 2020-Feb 2, 2020.

Posted by: tachi
Date: 2020-02-02 00:47:39
RESURRECTION

Date: 2020-02-02 00:51:38
or it could just keep going, i'm also very much fine with that

keep the dream alive, lads

coming soon: a shitty ms paint of fred durst

Date: 2020-02-02 00:56:41
If he were a poet he'd be Fred Versed.

Date: 2020-02-02 01:52:21
man i wish we could embed videos again but either way, just saw this in my sub box

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HqXh9WVGzLE

Posted by: Raven Freak
Date: 2020-02-02 11:18:59
So that's where this thread ended up at. Also congrats on your proooomooootion Yuzihax!

Posted by: tachi
Date: 2020-02-02 11:33:11
In high school, I was dared to play "gay chicken", which is where two straight guys pretend to be gay, and the first one to chicken out loses. The other guy and I are both really stubborn, and neither one of us wanted to lose. We've been married 14 years and we run a bed and breakfast in Vermont with out adopted daughter. If that dude doesn't chicken out soon, I'm going to start to suspect that he's actually gay

Date: 2020-02-04 00:47:55

In high school, I was dared to play "gay chicken", which is where two straight guys pretend to be gay, and the first one to chicken out loses. The other guy and I are both really stubborn, and neither one of us wanted to lose. We've been married 14 years and we run a bed and breakfast in Vermont with out adopted daughter. If that dude doesn't chicken out soon, I'm going to start to suspect that he's actually gay

[img height=300]https://meme.xyz/uploads/posts/t/l-48714-j-k-rowling-reveals-that-you-the-reader-were-gay-all-along.jpg[/img]

Posted by: Missing? NO!
Date: 2020-02-04 22:45:37
Oh, so this is where this topic went.

Date: 2020-02-05 01:24:44

Oh, so this is where this topic went.

It's really weird not seeing it where it used to be.