Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

General Discussion

This Concludes Our Bertcast Day - Page 1

This Concludes Our Bertcast Day

Posted by: Bert
Date: 2020-08-01 00:10:24
I am a man of few words unless they revolve around dinosaurs or the A-Team, and this post features neither of those things.

I found GCLF in 2012 after my first Internet home died, and while I never contributed anything of actual worth here I've thoroughly enjoyed the 8 years of shenanigans I got to experience. Actually you could delete all my posts and I don't think anything would really change. But while I didn't add anything useful to the forums, I made lots of friends through my shitposting career and I will treasure you all forever or until Alzheimer's wipes you from my memories.

Thanks for a fun 8 years!

[img]https://thumbs.dreamstime.com/b/print-181860713.jpg[/img]

Also I clogged the toilet again.

Re: This Concludes Our Bertcast Day

Posted by: Couldntthinkofaname
Date: 2020-08-01 12:47:27

Also I clogged the toilet again.

Bert, do you have any idea how expensive these toilets are? You're footing the bill this time >:(